Stainless Steel Show Displays - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Gonyo
Stainless Steel Show Displays

wo stainless cases made in 08 for Daytona 08/09, and only used for 5 shows since. These are super heavy duty industrial grade stainless, and will last a lifetime and then some! They are designed to be stacked into a cart, with removable wheels, carrying basket, attachments, and stacking poles. Made to be a one shot deal in and out of the show.

I have many hours into design and fabrication, and quite a bit of $$ into materials as well. These are one of a kind, never reproduced displays that gather attention at every show. You want to stand out this is the way to go. I have never seen anyone at a show with stainless displays, ever! I'm getting out of the trade, so I'm reluctantly letting them go.

80% stainless steel (main case, uprights, attachments, basket, laptop shelf, sign post)
15% aluminum diamond plate (display chamber floor)
5% steel (chains, castors, small bits of hardware)
100% stainless welds

30x30x12 case with 29x29x3.5 display chamber
30x30x30 stacked with wheels, 30x30x37 stacked with basket
35x30 top basket

Solid stainless rod (main case)
Embossed stainless sheet metal (case side panels)
Stainless tubing (uprights, stacking poles, sigh post)
4" industrial castors (ball bearing, zero grease fittings, rubber tire/steel wheels, 2 swivel/2 fixed with locks, attacked with spring loaded hitch pins, stainless gears attached for looks only)
Hinged doors (open approximately 80 degrees forward)
Case lock tabs (Add Master locks for added security)
Laptop shelf (stainless conveyor belt construction, folds under for storage and transport)
Computer monitor attachment (Heavy duty industrial conveyor belt construction, heavy mounting rods for secure mounting) MONITOR NOT INLUDED
Acrylic display attachment (Heavy duty industrial conveyor belt construction, designed to hold acrylic cases for larger display animals) CASES NOT INCLUDED
Top basket (Heavy duty industrial conveyor belt construction. conveniently carry supplies in with displays)
1/4" Plexi case windows (mounted in rubber washes with 1/4" stainless cap screws)
Protective covers for plexi
2 stainless business card holders

Sign post/display (stainless steel upright, steel top sign holder for 4x2 sign can be completely dismantled for easy transport)

ASKING $1750obo

Please reply to to Freight at: oxyjansen@gmail.com

CONTACT ME FOR DETAILED PICS

Shipping: You are welcome to arrange shipping with any carrier, and I'll get the displays where they need to go for transport within a reasonable range.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg StainlessDisplays2.jpg (46.0 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg StainlessDisplays8.jpg (52.6 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg StainlessDisplays6.jpg (47.8 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg StainlessDisplays.jpg (44.5 KB, 178 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!