Good Guy Jacqui Beer (LadyVenom) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
Matt2979
Jacqui Beer (LadyVenom)

For anyone thinking of doing business with Jaqui Beer, I would suggest you not hesitate. She obviously cares very much for her animals and seemed to be very sincere with all that she said to me. Basically, anything and everything that she told me she would do, she did.

Not everyone stands behind their word, but you can feel at ease with this young lady! Jacqui, I very much appreciate your business and am very glad that you're enjoying the cinny that you bought from me, but his girlfriend sure does miss him!! LOL I hope that he brings you lots of gorgeous babies!!

Thank you!!
Matt Jackson

Old 10-23-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
LadyVenom
Make sure you let me know if your girl lays any eggs . I'd love to see his babies with her. She was a beauty.

Old 10-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #3
Slipmattic
It's good to see that their still is good and honest breeders/wholesalers/keepers in this industry. Thats one different last name Jacqui, not saying thats a bad thing either, lol.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #4
LadyVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
Thats one different last name Jacqui, not saying thats a bad thing either, lol.
Haha I LOVE my last name. I am considering asking my future husband to change his name for me so I don't have to lose it lol.

Old 03-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
zzilikebudzz
I just received a carpet python from Jacqui. She is a great person to deal with. The carpet is a great looking snake and just as described. He is acting like he might have a slight Respiratory problem, which I think happened in transit. She seemed to be more worried about it than me and even offered to pay to get him taken care of. If it is RI it's mild and a temp increase should take care of it. All I can say is if you are considering dealing with her go for it. I would definitely do business with her again.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:45 AM   #6
PAVLOVK1025
Jacqui is great to do business with. Would sell to or buy from anyday!

Old 05-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #7
chongorojo
Jacqui is great. I sold her a Male albino ball python and she even paid sooner than expected and was in great comunication at all times!

Old 07-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #8
Pikey
Mrs. Beer is a great person to deal with. She is very understanding, patient, & more than willing to work with you if something happens (on your end or hers).

A++ in my book If i could afford it i would buy many more animals from her.

Old 01-17-2012, 11:09 PM   #9
Ezekiel21
I just purchased a female spider ball python from LadyVenom AKA Jacqui Beer and the experience was amazing. Shes very friendly, quick to respond and just a pleasure to do business with. I won't receive my new addition until Thursday but i can already tell i will be nothing but pleased.

Thanks again Jacqui,
Ryan Van Tassell

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!