Info 5Star......Mickey Hurt - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
gamerjjt
5Star......Mickey Hurt

Not a HUGE surprise, but I have some hets purchased from Mickey, and to my surprise, NOT, they are not proving, not surprised. Kinda just looking for contact info. From what I can tell, she is out of the snakes now, but if she is still in, I would expect this to be honored as per the guarantee that I have.

Jason Trott

Old 08-24-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
KelliH
She never was into the snakes, that was all just a scam that was the work of her husband Tony Hurt. I knew them personally and had been to their home numerous times; Mickey had nothing at all to do with any of the reptiles. I wish you luck in finding Tony Hurt, you are one of many that he scammed. Sorry you are having to deal with this and if I hear anything about Tony's whereabouts I will post here.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
gamerjjt
I know the back story, but these snakes were bought from Mickey, not Tony. The guarantee came from Mickey, with HER business name, that SHE said was hers, name on it. Therefore, Mickey is the one that needs to make this right. I bought these from someone who bought them from Mickey in '09 along with an albino male.

I would LOVE to know where Tony is though.....he got me too.......

Had I known that 5 Star was owned by ANYONE who had EVER associated with Tony Hurt I would not have EVER considered buying them, but I found out after the fact. Oh well, live and learn.

Jason

Old 05-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #4
oldschoolcars
So, you personally did not buy this snake from Mickey? So far all I see is you bashing someone who you did not do business with personally. Am I correct?

Old 05-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #5
gamerjjt
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolcars View Post
So, you personally did not buy this snake from Mickey? So far all I see is you bashing someone who you did not do business with personally. Am I correct?
Old post, and nothing will come from it, but when I got the snakes, I got paperwork with them, with photos, that were signed and sent from Mickey. So, I am not 'bashing' someone that does not deserve it. She sent paperwork, I purchased the snakes, and was given the paper work, with photo IDs, and the hets didn't prove. I don't see a problem here.

Jason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!