Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #251
barbie
Bionca has proven over and over, her lack of care, proffesionalism, and out right common sense!! She is a poor excuse for dragon owner/breeder. IMO people like Bionca should be band permanently to insure a poor newcomer is not fooled by her lies and false sincerity. Bionca is a sad example of owner/breeders but one would also have to keep in mind their are others out their and we always need to be cautious!! As well as keep ones breeding and performances proffesional and honest in order to set a standard for breeders to come. I am very thankful to be part of this community and am glad we have the ability to weed out the bad

Old 05-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #252
N1ck55
Thumbs down UNique Beardie

Figured I would update you guys on the female , just cleaned her arm and put neosporin on it . I hope that she does recover and its kind of sad that I am basically taking care of an animal that I have asked to return all week. I guess the nonsense , as put by bri isn't worth an animals well-being. I had also asked for a tentative date on my refund and she said when I get home . Well earlier when I found out that a six day weekend does exist in her delusional world , i wondered will her 40 some bearded dragons be fed for six days? I don't like drama and and it takes allot to anger me but I don't know how anyone has this much patience. I literally had to remove the infected scabs on this beardies arm to try to save it should you pay someone to do this? I will not return her until I know that she will be in a good bill of health and am angry because I am not a boarding facility should I receive penance for my good deeds? lol.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #253
thomas davis
well

its threads like this that give the BOI a bad rap, theres no need for this drama i mean really? ... really? ... really?

i want the 30 mins of my life back that it took to read all this nonsense!

,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 05-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #254
N1ck55
WELL

Well Tom,

I agree that a 25 page BOI is over the top you do have free will right no one told you that you had to read it did they? Ill tell ya a little secret .... I didn't read the whole thing what a trivial concept. There are other things like the "news" that are a little more important that reading this correct? I mean come on you complain about the "drama" , only to try to stir the pot up a little more and add your two cents? I don't think its drama getting the word out about people selling sick/injured animals. Not arguing with you but come on really? Have a happy memorial day and honor those who have given their lives for our freedom , I think thats a little more important.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #255
saleen89559
Its okay Nick, tommy boy there needed attention since he got fired from the brake pad factory.

Nick on a note of a previous post of yours. No matter how much you cry and complain to the ASPCA, they will not pursue or investigate any matters involving reptiles. They only care about furry pets. In fact, ASPCA has partnered with PETA in an effort to get the US Congress to pass a law making it illegal to sell, purchase, and keep exotic reptiles, or at the least require permits for all levels of exotic pet trades.

Old 06-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #256
N1ck55
I know what your saying and it is sad that it works that way . She has had an incident come to light where her dog attacked another one and she was "proud/bragging". She claims now when being called out on it that it was "self defense" . The other dog needed 40 stitches . It is ridiculous how slow this process works though she could kill/ sell all of the animals in the time they actively pursue it . She is basically backed against a wall right now and knows she is possibly facing jail time . She even resorted to saying that I was harassing her . Its funny I didn't know you could harass someone when they owe you money or you are trying to prevent them from being able to abuse animals? The other thread on Brianna Martin has some more evidence on this subject .

Old 06-07-2012, 07:19 PM   #257
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ck55 View Post
I know what your saying and it is sad that it works that way . She has had an incident come to light where her dog attacked another one and she was "proud/bragging". She claims now when being called out on it that it was "self defense" . The other dog needed 40 stitches . It is ridiculous how slow this process works though she could kill/ sell all of the animals in the time they actively pursue it . She is basically backed against a wall right now and knows she is possibly facing jail time . She even resorted to saying that I was harassing her . Its funny I didn't know you could harass someone when they owe you money or you are trying to prevent them from being able to abuse animals? The other thread on Brianna Martin has some more evidence on this subject .
A) Where are you getting this information (red text in above quote)?
B) Regarding the comment in purple - harassment is harassment, and money owed has nothing to do with it. I'm not sure what defines acceptable levels of harassment vs what would justify legal action; but bill collectors are well known for harassing their targets.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #258
N1ck55
The info about the dog was expressed to another customer , its in the other thread that is following the topic. The second part is harassment is when you are acting offensive to someone. I don't know if reporting someone to the ASPCA is offensive , harassment is a serious thing to falsely accuse someone of and she is gripping for straws. I have never even cursed at her and I cant even post texts because she has and I would get in trouble for proving that if anyone has been harassed the situation is reversed. The other post has more literature on this subject .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!