Inquiry socal roaches ? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #21
Rud3Bwoy
i seen them in various auction pages on fb,was going to order dubias from them but who ever they are kept bothering me constantly to buy from them over and over and over,something seemed fishy and needless to say one of my close friends locally who breeds dragons had a issue with them claiming that his dubia has mites in them and he can't shit them out.not sure if he got refunded or not

Old 06-02-2012, 09:29 AM   #22
daytoh10
An update... They have finally contacted me. He said he was out of town. He assured me the order would go out this Monday with an extra 1k worms for the troubles. I am not going to hold my breath. Hopefully all is well and the order gets shipped out.

Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #23
daytoh10
update... i did finally get my order. i already chalked up the loss and ordered worms from another company days after i ordered with socal. the second order came in days before the socal order. i now have an abundance of mealworms which is not a bad thing. all in all i still would not recommend doing business with socal roaches. in my case i went about a week with no returned email or calls. not a very professional company

Old 06-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #24
DaveyFig
Did you get extras? I Was promised extras too. After saying I no longer wanted my original order, he sent that order, but no extras.

Old 06-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
daytoh10
I am not sure if I got extras. I did not count. I was just glad to get my order.

Old 06-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #26
redhood23
I had to kick him out of 3 of my facebook groups due to being very flaky. He likes to take money and send only when convienient for him. Bad business, I would steer clear.

Old 06-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #27
daytoh10
I also agree. It took him awhile to get to my order. I would not do business with him again. And if anyone asked me I would tell them to look else where.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!