SOLD!! OK DIRT CHEAP!!......66% VPI T+ SNOW - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 07-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Badcompany
OK DIRT CHEAP!!......66% VPI T+ SNOW

Two sisters,doing great born 6/1/12 right here,eating rats or mice fuzzys,big babies,getting lighter with every shed,tame as can be,and perfect. from a DH VPI T+ /Anery and a Hypo trip het VPI T+/Anery,the sisters born right along side caramel albinos,anerys and ghost..I missed my T+ Snows and Snowglows due to slugs,stillborns and a small litter..But hey dont get me started,here are these two sisters to double up your odds,so even if you dont like the het factor the truth is they can and do produce visuals bottomline AND THEY SAVE YOU MONEY BIGTIME!!...Use your head,this is the cheapest way into the T+ Snow and the smartest to buy two sisters from the same litter,the odds are in your favor period..And if by small chance you dont hit atleast you tried,scared money doesnt win nothing but your going to hit,I think they both are 100% het T+ Snow..........I'm selling cheaper than ever to help you even more because its going to go like this...$75 each = $150 for both + $50 on shipping thats $200 shipped...so I'll go to ship and it will be between $85 and $125 overnight, Fedex really float their prices from minute to minute but I cant charge those shipping prices people wont pay it so..$200 -minus $100 bucks lets say leaves $100 and after boxes,styro,cold packs,gas and tape I might make $80 bucks on two boas $40 each,which is below normal boa prices ....These sisters could produce you $500,$2000,$5000 $8000 DOLLAR boas in a few years..Worthy of more than what I'm asking,these are worth trying and a great little project...$200 shipped for both.......Brandon Worley
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NewCamera818.jpg (140.9 KB, 169 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!