Who else is working with the Sulfur gene? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Focal
Who else is working with the Sulfur gene?

Just wondering. It seems like very few are.

What projects or direction are you going with it? Has anyone seen any different trends between that and a fire?

I'm shooting for some sulfur dragonflies, sulfur creams and sulflies this year (all could contain a possible mojave gene). I don't want to mix it with any fire combos so I can label them appropriately and I think that's why sulfur combos have been so hard to find.

Any input?

Old 11-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
Robert Walker
Sorry, wish I could help give some input Nick, but I have my collection thus far tied up with Fires. Good luck on your projects though!

Old 11-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
Kingofspades
Aren't they fires?

Old 12-01-2012, 08:51 AM   #4
Robert Walker
Luke, without getting into a big debate, I know there are some folks who say yes and some who say no. I will leave it at that for right now.

Old 12-15-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
cahrens
I have a pastel sulphur female that is paired with a pied male this year. I'll not get my hopes up on her though. I tried the same pairing the last 2 years with no luck. That's it for me with the sulphur gene.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
GREGORY J HALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingofspades View Post
Aren't they fires?
yes I believe they are the same morph unlike Disco or Vanilla That dont produce a Black Eye Lucy.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:50 AM   #7
Focal
I purchased a champagne a couple weeks ago and think I'm going to work her in with the super sulfur poss mojave next year.

No one else wants to share which direction they are going ?

Old 12-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #8
David Reid

All these are Sulfur Combos, the last picture being one of 5 Super Sulfurs that I have produced. All have been high orange except one, and that one was a Spider combo, probably a Mojave combo too. I feel the high possibility of getting a Lucy with High Orange is what separates the Sulfur from the other Lucy lines. If you want a clean Lucy, probably go with the Lemon Backs. If you want an orange Lucy, probably go with the Sulfurs....

Dave

Old 01-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #9
Ghost Morph Exotics
The Sulfur Gene is Awesome!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sulfurmorph.jpg (205.4 KB, 41 views)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!