Good Guy Snakeguy46 aka riversidereptilebreeders.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
heatherp
Talking Snakeguy46 aka riversidereptilebreeders.com

I recently purchased a kingpin male from these guys, baby. They sent a photo when i asked to prove he was eating, which was very nice. They gave me plenty of time to finish my payments. I know some people have issues on the name, but i believe its a couple, which explains the names.

All in all, I would definitely buy from them again, and would suggest others to as well. I was skeptical because i read what people were saying, but whatever may have been in the past is obviously not the case now.

I will be posting a photo of the snake later today, beautiful nice nearly full stripe down the back, they fed him 4 times with mouse pinks to mouse fuzzies, his first meal with me was a rat fuzzy so i am very happy with my purchase.

He arrived safe and sound, right when they said he would, no delays, and they even added a note to the package per my request to fedex. Very professionally packed. With receipt and card as well as feedings.

Old 06-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
heatherp
Also..

Since i did not post it and im assuming i should, my name is Heather Ann Poole

Old 06-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Snakeguy46
Thanks for the feedback heather, best of luck with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!