For Sale Ambilobe Female YBRB Smoking Line $120!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 06-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #1
djfishygillz
Ambilobe Female YBRB Smoking Line $120!!!

Hello everyone, I have two females for sale from a very nice blood line. The sire is pictured first. The females are just about 3 months old and ready to ship out.

The price is firm and there is not a discount on two except you save on shipping. I give a week health guarantee as long as you can show a clean setup and proper cage setup and you pick up the package from the closest hub to your house. I ship fedex reptiles express. Shipping is a flat $50 dollars to anywhere except socal or norcal which is $45.

The sire is linked and pictures below. The females are approx. 4-5 inches and eating great. Pictures of the females can be sent to SERIOUS buyers. Please no lookiloos.

If you do want pictures please send a phone number or email address.

In the thread the first three pictures are of the sire, he had a very wide range of colors. The last picture is of Ballor the grandsire.

Also you can see more of my available animals on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-L...page_new_likes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nicks phone 981.jpg (159.6 KB, 369 views)
File Type: jpg nicks phone 968.jpg (135.9 KB, 346 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!