For Sale Ambilobe boys! Check 'em out! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 06-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #1
OBROCTO
Exclamation Ambilobe boys! Check 'em out!

It's time for me to have a thinning down sale as I'm a little over run with Ambilobe chameleons!

THE BOYS:

Merlin hatched 01/12 Sire Mr. Rainbow ~ $365 + shipping:

Capone hatched 06/11 Sire 14K ~ $500 + shipping:

Outrage hatched 03/12 Sire Belek ~ $335 + shipping:

If you'd like to see more pictures, please vist my page at www.facebook.com/chameleonsinc and look under photos : albums for many more pictures of everyone listed!

Shipping is extra as stated but use SYR for the best possible rate through FedEx overnight delivery by 10:30 the following day. SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT to accept the package on FIRST attempt for alive arrival guarantee! Shipping Monday through Wednesday for following day delivery - Also will do HFPU (hold for pick up) at staffed location so you can pick your package up at the FedEx office before 10:30am on the delivery day! Sometimes this is more convinient for many folks!

Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions! Thank you for looking
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 031.jpg (263.8 KB, 231 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!