Info BEWARE! Lynn's Bearded Dragons!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #41
Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftycrane View Post
Lynn, all I can say is anyone with half a brain can look at this thread and realize you are one of the good guys. I do not know you from Adam, I am nowhere near you location wise, but reading this thread, if I ever had the chance I would not hesitate to buy anything from you. People that read the BOI do so to find out about potential sellers, and its evident in the first page that you are a phenomenal seller. I hope it works out for you.
Thanks Megan....But it is not just this page.. She goggled me and it lead to this link. Some people do not read the whole post..

Old 11-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #42
Snake-Queen
If someone doesn't take the time to read the whole thread, the they really aren't worth having as a customer, IMO.
I took the time to read the whole thread. I always do when researching someone.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #43
Rainbowboaman
This thread is total BS!! Keri's first line is a lie!!

AM I the only one who caught Keri's first line is

"Hello, I just found out about this website a few months ago from a friend"

Yet join date is

KRockwell

Name : Keri Rockwell
KRockwell is at reputation level -10 to -49
Trader Rating: (0)

I smell a huge Rat!

Old 11-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #44
laterob
Chris, the thread IS 5 years old. Lynn commented that it's a shame it still shows up in a search for her, to which I agree.

I don't think her name belongs on the first page of the BOI with a big red 'x', but each comment brings it back to the top.

I don't believe anybody who reads this thread would consider her a 'bad guy'.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #45
Tim Cole
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Chris, the thread IS 5 years old. Lynn commented that it's a shame it still shows up in a search for her, to which I agree.

I don't think her name belongs on the first page of the BOI with a big red 'x', but each comment brings it back to the top.

Nor do those of us that know Lynn and are proud to have her as a friend.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #46
Charlie Redmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post

Whether it's on page 1 or page 100 here though is almost irrelevant, considering it still shows up on the first page of google.

Old 11-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #47
teetee
A true shame you do NOT breed dragons,for after reading these posts,I was going to see if you had any .It is ashame that this person NEVER posted before or after. Truly bizarre.I for one would want to effectively prove my case against someone who sold me a dragon that died. On a positive note, I am still looking for a red baby, and I can guarantee I am definately going to see if you ship my way in the winter months.Pretty sure you will as it was 92 here yesterday:/ You seem like a really nice lady and you touched a lot of people's lives with your dragons. All this K.Rockwell did was drop ome lying message,and then hid in the shadows as liars usuallly do.I see you are doing just fine.I for one am very glad

Old 11-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #48
teetee
Sorry,I mean I hope you ship roaches my way.Darn U-2,(my Umbrella Too,tee)loves to tear phones to shreads.I don't have time to check when she wants to cuddle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!