Bad Guy Bad Experience with Carson Phelps of Herps Etc - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #81
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvhome1 View Post
Lucille I don't expect anyone to hush up because of an explanation that I gave, but his explanation was good enough for me and all I'm saying is he deserves the benefit of the doubt and not to have his name trashed over something like this.
The BOI is a place where if you do not have the time to post in your defense you can often take a beaten before you have a chance to defend yourself completely.
He has not earned the benefit of the doubt. Quite the contrary. Nsme one person who has trashed him here and please quote said trash if you can find it. He has been lurking here quite a bit and has had more than ample time to state his case. He won't because he can't. He has you and Jason doing it for him. At least you were civil and I appreciate that.if he had time to explain to you, he had time to explain here. If he is smart, he will explain here for potential new buyers who will reference this thread. Wouldn't you?

Old 12-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #82
herpsetc
If anyone would like to know every little detail on this thread
Feel free to message me and I'll send u my phone number

Talking on the phone is alot easier for me

Thank u and merry Christmas

Old 12-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #83
herpsetc
I tried to leave and I keep getting emails

Ok Chris
I put my business on hold just for u

Ask me the questions and ill answer them

Old 12-10-2013, 09:20 PM   #84
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc View Post
I explained myself

I got burned I'm making it rite end of story

It's pretty cut and dry
We know the op got burned up til now. We don't know that you got burned.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #85
Chris Kennard
Quote:

Ok Chris

Melodramatics don't work here. You've been lurking here all day and have read all of my questions as well as others. Have at it. Just explain like you did to Skip. It's easy if you tell the truth.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:30 PM   #86
Chip Bridges
Steve, if I may, please answer these.
You had photos of the animals -do you still? Those would help.
You said you would start a thread about Steve -that would help.
You got an attorney involved -they WILL have a copy on file, that would help.
You had to have had an email for Steve Miles, searching for that contact in your email folder will bring up the whole chain if it still exists. That would shut everyone up.

I have no dog in this race, and if you are being honest, I want you to come out looking like you should. It's mostly fishy to me because these snakes still sell for around $3000 each when you can find them. 1.1 visuals and 1.1 hets for that price is deal of the century.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #88
Chris Kennard
Quote:

Ok Chris

Okay. I'll play your suffocating silly game. The op said you used the EXCUSE that Steve lost a set of eggs THE NEXT YEAR. You said his phones were shut off after a few months. How did you know about the eggs lost due to a hurricane if by your own admission he could not be contacted by you and didn't even live at the location you supposedly sent local police to. You also stated you got a call about some scaleless corns. How did that come about? How did he get your number? For starters. Consult your coaches if you will. Take your time.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #89
herpsetc
Ok so I have done numerous deals with guy on scaleless ratsnakes
Plus I was shipping them and corn morphs and other colubrids to a exported to go overseas

So I posted on line that I was looking for corn snake morphs and king snake morphs hog nose morphs and other rare mutation and scaleless rats etc for overseas customers

I received a phone call from a guy name Steve miles from Camden SC
Stating he had some scaleless corns and hets and some regular corn morphs
So I was very interested I needed corn morphs for a overseas order and I knew guy was really liking the scaleless corns

I asked Mr.miles where he picked up his scaleless corns and he told me BHB
And he sent me a few photos and answered all my questions and I felt very confident on sending him money

So I sent Steve miles the money

We set up shipping a few times and nothin happened
I started to get stressed about the situation and I asked for the money back and I was told let me see what I can do well what he did was shut off his phone

I took some steps to see what can be done and nothin was accomplished
So I just gave up and wrote it off for the year

So I was telling one of my buddies about what happen and he called me a dummy because he had scaleless corns and eggs in the incubator and I had some kind of hope
Well the eggs went bad along with 80 percent of the rest of his eggs due to hurricane sandy

So I was back to square one

So I talk to guy about the situation and he was all about the balls
Which was great because I can get that done

We talked about het ultramel etc
Well the male didn't breed last season
So we came up with a new deal which is getting taken care of ASAP

That's really about it

It sux and I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time
Just tough for me to explain myself to people I don't know that has nothin to do with the situation

This was 2 years ago
I couldn't even tell u anything else about Steve miles and I'm not sure i have any of the letters ect

I just wrote it off and didn't look back

I hope this help

Not sure what else to tell u guys and gals

Old 12-10-2013, 09:50 PM   #90
cvhome1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
He has not earned the benefit of the doubt. Quite the contrary. Nsme one person who has trashed him here and please quote said trash if you can find it. He has been lurking here quite a bit and has had more than ample time to state his case. He won't because he can't. He has you and Jason doing it for him. At least you were civil and I appreciate that.if he had time to explain to you, he had time to explain here. If he is smart, he will explain here for potential new buyers who will reference this thread. Wouldn't you?
Thank you Chris, I always try and be civil as it does no good to be hostile. I think any new buyers can look at ones trader rating and decide for themselves who is trust worthy and who is just beating their chest

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!