best online supply stores - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-25-2003, 04:11 PM   #11
Tony
We have just started our website and our really trying to get the supply part of it going. We don't have a huge selection yet, but we have the majority of things. Give us a chance you won't be dissapointed. And if you find something cheaper than we have it posted for, I will match the price. I am also offering for the months of January and February, no box charge. Check out our website for all the prices and availability. Thanks.

Tony Alles
www.reptileguru.com
Supplies

Old 01-28-2003, 04:35 AM   #12
biff
I have dealt with www.herpsupplies.com several times and they get my vote for having a good selection, speedy service, emails letting you know what's going on, and descent pricing.

Steveb

Old 09-13-2004, 11:42 PM   #13
dadslaw
TONGS.com ripped me off

I ordered supplies last July and am still waiting. No reply to my e-mails regarding status. Just being ignored and keeping my $200. Suggest you don't do business with these guys!!!!

How long does it take to send tongs/hemos out anyway???

Krystal Clemens

Old 09-14-2004, 06:50 AM   #14
MGReptiles
I have delt with scales before on numerous occasions. I have bought supplies and animals formt hem and it is always top notch service and there customer service is tops. I have delt with thother companies metioned too and they have also been pleasent. You might also check out reptiledirect.com. They have good prices but shipping can be alittle slow.
-Matt Graybeal

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!