Trade 1.2 Genetic Stripe Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 05-14-2014, 12:18 PM   #1
guyanabill
Talking 1.2 Genetic Stripe Ball Pythons

1.2 adult genetic stripe ball pythons for sale/trade. Male is a g stripe, perfect stripe and a proven breeder, in the 800-900 gram range. Both females are 100% hets and in the 1500 gram range (no scale at the moment). The male locked multiple times with the reduced pattern female het and she's recently gone off feed.

Got these guys in a trade deal a while back but I'm just not a ball python person so they need to go. Really don't know what the trio is exactly worth, haven't a clue really where ball python prices are at these days, so I'm putting a price of $450 on the trio, sold/traded as trio only. That's $150/snake and I think that's a pretty fair price. $525 trade value, which still only works out to $175 per snake, which I also believe is a pretty fair price so please, no lowball offers.

In trade I'm looking for uncommon snakes and lizards. Some things I'm very interested in are:
blue tongue and pink tongue skinks
caimen lizard
uromastyx
crested/gargoyle geckos
male Guyana true redtail
viper boas
womas
white lip pythons
peters banded skinks
Malagasy water skinks
cave dwelling geckos
cat geckos
or?

Worst I can say is no so shoot me your offers. NO BALL PYTHONS, burms, retics, stuff like that. Don't check my messages all that much here so please email me at dhm198555@yahoo.com with and offers/questions. Shipping will be done through SYR but local trade are always preferred, I live in Stroudsburg PA which is in the northeast section of the state right on the New Jersey border off interstate 80. Thanks and happy spring!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5378.jpg (173.7 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5388.jpg (177.9 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5392.jpg (170.8 KB, 128 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!