Bye Frisky - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
JColt
Bye Frisky

Had to put this boy down today. He started getting sick about 2 weeks ago. Several vet trips for SQ fluids and antibiotics. He was approx 16 years old. I took him in for more fluids and an enema because he could not defecate. Vet said he temp was 2 degrees cooler than a week ago that was already low and said his system was shutting down. It was pretty hard to do but I couldn't let him suffer.

He was a great mouser and if you left cloths basket out he would "kill" socks and underwear and leave them scattered through the house. Yowling loudly at his 2 am kills. He was the softest cat and also one of the most gentle. He was a good boy and I will miss him.

Old 06-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
hhmoore
It's always hard losing a 4 legged family member. I'm sorry for your loss.

Old 06-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
RoyalPythonPros
Sorry to hear that Joe, I've had to make that hard decision in the past with my dog.

Old 06-14-2014, 08:24 PM   #4
Lucille
Joe, my condolences on your loss.
Frisky was beautiful.

Old 06-14-2014, 09:07 PM   #5
Mistyck
I'm so sorry for your loss! He was a gorgeous cat. :::HUGS:::

Old 06-18-2014, 09:32 PM   #6
JColt
Thanks all. He was going on 16 yrs. He seemed fine and it al happened quickly. Got him buried in the back with the other animals from years past. Miss him not egging for food in morning because theres only 422 kibbles left in the bowl

Old 06-18-2014, 09:33 PM   #7
JColt
Dang keyboard. begging not egging.

Old 06-20-2014, 05:28 AM   #8
Shadera
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Joe. I lost my beloved kitty, Vinnie about 3 months ago and I don't think I'll ever recover from the crater in my heart.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!