For Sale Available females: 2014s to proven - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-11-2014, 07:43 PM   #1
Labecanda
Available females: 2014s to proven

I am reducing my number of ball pythons, and due to a recent car accident I am making the following females available at super low prices. All animals are 100% healthy, and I endeavor to describe them as accurately as possible in my descriptions.

Proven 2011 female high white spider. Laid 2 months ago and is back eating ft med frozen rats. Current weight 1550 grams. I have never noticed any wobble on her. Available for $200 p/s!

Early 2013 female firefly originally from AC Reptiles 450 grams. While with me she has eaten live mice and ft mice but no rats in any form. Available for $300 p/s. (Pictured)

2013 chocolate female originally from Ben Siegel Reptiles 200 grams eats ft mice or rat pups. Available for $100 p/s.

2013 het red axanthic female originally from AC Reptiles 150 grams recently switched over to ft mice, haven't tried rats yet. Available for $100 p/s.

If you are interested in seeing pics of animals not seen in this posting please PM or email me at Labecanda@gmail.com. For some reason I am having difficulty uploading more than one photo.

Multiple animal discounts will not be offered as these prices are already rock bottom.

For more information about me and my animals please check out my face business page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Moons...8833728?ref=hl

Thank you

Rebecca Huyck (Moonshine Reptiles)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (165.2 KB, 201 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!