Bad Guy CHRIS KENNARD 2107 POSTS OF HARASSING PEOPLE - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2015, 03:21 PM   #71
nickolasanastasiou
I would say I am merely cultivating an environment of some order, Chris.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:30 PM   #72
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Nick, Laura's commentary was -as I see it- made to translate that she deemed creation of this thread as a childish act and that it is reminiscent to her of the immaturity that she has witnessed on Facebook.

Laura, correct me if my thought process is in error on that interpretation.

Now, with that said for clarity, I would recommend (to all) stepping away from the barely even tangential focus on the within-bounds expression of this thread's appraisal by a member. It simply is not central to the discussion of the accusation, the accused, and/or the accuser in this thread.
The accused, lol. I'm taking Frog to Judge Judy.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:32 PM   #73
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
The accused, lol. I'm taking Frog to Judge Judy.
Sorry, just too funny hearing that. I've never been called the "accused" before. But guess who has?

Old 10-27-2015, 04:39 PM   #74
nickolasanastasiou
To be clear, I was using the terminology I chose for structure without any assignment of value judgment by me. Keeps things clean in a way.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:42 PM   #75
Chris Kennard
Quote:
To be clear, I was using the terminology I chose for structure without any assignment of value judgment by me. Keeps things clean in a way.
Got it.

Old 10-27-2015, 04:45 PM   #76
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I would say I am merely cultivating an environment of some order, Chris.
I actually meant to say Guy here. My error. Just caught it. Had Chris on my mind. Dreamy and all that. lol

Old 10-27-2015, 04:48 PM   #77
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I actually meant to say Guy here. My error. Just caught it. Had Chris on my mind. Dreamy and all that. lol
Don't blame you. To know me is to love me.

Old 10-27-2015, 06:45 PM   #78
meowmeowkazoo
Continuing to bump this thread is only giving Garrett what he wants. It's drawing attention away from his own bad guy thread, and providing him with the negative attention that he apparently craves.

Old 10-27-2015, 08:10 PM   #79
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Continuing to bump this thread is only giving Garrett what he wants. It's drawing attention away from his own bad guy thread, and providing him with the negative attention that he apparently craves.
You refer to his "bad guy" thread. Not the other, recent or even current bad guy thread. That is a testament to the fact that this thread, being it's own entity, has zero reflection on the "other" thread, where he will not and cannot recover from.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!