Got money to buy albinos, HET albino, SHTCT'S... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 07:35 AM   #1
leobreeder182
Got money to buy albinos, HET albino, SHTCT'S...

I will have around 500-600$ next week, I also have a male adult crested from Kelli Hammack at hisss.net (great people by the way), and 5 baby bearded dragons to trade for some nice leopard geckos. Here is what i'm looking for to start a tangerine albino/hybino/sunglow/hyglow project, i've got a good start now with some shtct HET for albino i've got a trio coming in sometime this week. Here is my list if you've got anything I want feel free to call, email or instant message...

1. 1.0 NICE tangerine albino (I want a TRUE tangerine more orange then yellow, and also can be HET for anything)

2. 0.2 SHTCT/B HET for albino (I want carrot tail)

3. 0.1 Tangerine Giant Albino (also can be HET for anything)

4 1.0 SHTCT/B (need a male to make HETS)

5. 0.1/2/3/4 Tangerine albino, tangerine jungle albinos, anything else albino wise, I also need pics, and they need to be about 20-25 grams unless the right gecko is offered that's still a little bit young. But I want some nice geckos, and females would be nice to maybe some stripes or something, reverse tangerine stripe, something out of the ordinary just offer it to me, the worst I could say is no. Thank you

From:Brent Allen email leosrule182@yahoo.com AIM/AOL albinoleodotcom phone 586-285-1689
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2004, 12:18 PM   #2
groovygeckos
hi brent

i have a few geckos for sale , a year old tremper patternless male , a trio of hypo tang rainwater albinos , and a female SHTCTB(nice orange on head) there are pictures in my adds , smallest are around 20 grams(rains)

Old 11-03-2004, 05:05 PM   #3
leobreeder182
sorry...

Sorry, not really interested in that only trempers, but the shtct/b i'm not really looking for that RIGHT this second, but in about a week when i've got all the money i'll see what's up. Thanks thoug.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-03-2004, 11:32 PM   #4
ROBYN
leos

Hi. I have a male albino jungle leopard. 100% Tremper. He was born july 04. Great markings. Take a look(sorry kinda grainy) I also have a Tremper adult male jungle albino het available. The albino is $70 and the jungle is $40 plus shipping. email if interested at grw@quixnet.net
Robyn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread