Wanted Flattened, narrow-bridged, and stripe-necked musk hatchlings. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 04:43 AM   #1
Jordan11586
Flattened, narrow-bridged, and stripe-necked musk hatchlings.

These are the only 3 species of musk turtle I don't have. Possible trades.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-02-2017, 05:16 AM   #2
Jordan11586
That I know of.* I have Mexican and a Chiapas giant musks, loggerhead, and razorback. I'll have a common musk as soon as I get a chance to go outside.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #3
aztx
I don't have the species you're looking for, so this may be a long shot, but I'm having trouble finding a loggerhead. Do you have a female you'd be willing to sell?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2017, 12:02 AM   #4
Jordan11586
I only have one of each species except for narrow bridge and flattened. I ordered a striped neck and I'm going out to catch a common musk tomorrow.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-09-2017, 01:31 AM   #5
aztx
Ah, okay. Sorry to bother you, then. Good luck finding what you're after!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 06-09-2017, 02:33 AM   #6
Jordan11586
I'm also looking for gopher, Texas, desert, and Berlandier's tortoises.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2017, 01:55 AM   #7
HMS Terrapin
Gopher tortoises and flattened musks wil be impossible to find unless you're willing to do something unethical and illegal. I'm not sure where you live but in the southwest you can often adopt desert tortoises, sometimes for free, simply because poached ones aren't allowed back into the wild. Other than that I don't think you can get them.

Old 06-11-2017, 04:49 AM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan11586 View Post
I'm also looking for gopher, Texas, desert, and Berlandier's tortoises.
Oh, neat. Are you interested in any other legally questionable if not outright illegal things? The depressus musks, gopher tortoises, Texas tortoises (which are the same thing as Berlandier's tortoise, so I am sure you have spent as much time on researching the needs of the species you are requesting as you have the legalities involved), and desert tortoises all have strings attached at best and may be forbidden (with strong threat of significant penalty), depending on the species and location, at worst.

Do yourself a favor and stop now.

To others, do yourselves a favor and do not engage or get involved with this stuff.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:41 AM   #9
Jordan11586
I meant Bolson tortoise when I said Berlandier's. I know more than you think.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2017, 07:49 AM   #10
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan11586 View Post
I meant Bolson tortoise when I said Berlandier's. I know more than you think.
Apparently not, since you obtaining legal flavomarginatus (the Bolson's tortoise) would be a stretch as well.

You should stop attempting to elicit illegal activity from the membership.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread