For Sale CBB Water monitor Het Sulpher - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-03-2018, 02:45 AM   #1
aansari86
CBB Water monitor Het Sulpher

hello I am selling a CBB water monitor from what I was told it is a het Sulpher, long story short I ordered a Guru water monitor and the seller messed up and sent me a Het sulpher. I know there more expensive but I just wanted a baby water monitor and this one is older and is not tame and it has some scars. im trying to get in touch with the breeder but I hate shipping reptiles but will if necessary. if someone is interested please let me know I paid $600 and would like that back OBO, I am open to trades as well for something tame of the same value, for example rhino iguana or other monitors. The only way I can prove its CBB is the breeders facebook or Instagram page and the texts showing he sent me the het sulpher instead of the guru. ill have this ad up until its gone or the seller refunds me. my number is 407-873-8577 I cant upload pics on here for some reason.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg monitor pic 1.jpg (451.6 KB, 287 views)
File Type: jpg monitor pic 2.jpg (492.9 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg Monitor pic 3.jpg (349.5 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg Monitor pic 4.jpg (487.2 KB, 299 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-03-2018, 10:07 PM   #2
aansari86
Yea he messaged me this morning, I just hate shipping reptiles and I dont think hes gonna offer me a refund or he might because this monitor is worth more.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!