Mythical Man - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 05-15-2005, 03:17 PM   #11
Lucille
I was going to say that you are fortunate, indeed, Ms. Terese, but on reflection, fortune has nothing to do with it, your own good attributes make you a fitting mate for such a person. I think you are both fortunate to have found each other, and I am happy for you.

For the rest of us, we continue to map out in our imaginations the ideal guy.

Yes. One who will go shopping on Sunday Morning.......any further qualities y'all want to add? We can continue this thread, even though Ms. Terese has a fine guy, we can continue to dream of others we might like to have....

Old 05-16-2005, 09:23 AM   #12
Cat_72
How about one that doesn't think that appreciates the hours you spent planting flower bulbs, and doesn't consider them, "just something else to mow around"?

Old 05-17-2005, 09:43 AM   #13
Lucille
And who actually will take you to a plant nursery, not fuss at the purchase of plants in pots with dirt going into his pristinely clean vacuumed truck when you buy 10 potted roses knowing there is no more space in the garden...

Hey they were on SALE!

Old 05-17-2005, 10:02 AM   #14
Cat_72
Ok, how about one that can chase that pesky gopher out of your lawn without using anything that does more damage than than gopher?? (i.e. explosive devices and small machinery)

Old 05-17-2005, 10:20 AM   #15
Lucille
I have less and less lawn as time goes by, so I would just sweetly ask that lawn damage done by such be turned into more new garden areas......

How about finding a guy who would actually take a whole day to help mulch the gardens?

Old 05-17-2005, 10:31 AM   #16
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I have less and less lawn as time goes by, so I would just sweetly ask that lawn damage done by such be turned into more new garden areas......

How about finding a guy who would actually take a whole day to help mulch the gardens?
LOL, I'm glad you can come up with something positive out of the whole gopher thing...unfortunately, I see the this morning the gopher has returned, unharmed and armed for yet more digging!!

As far as the man spending all day mulching....heck, I'd just be happy if he didn't "accidentally" MOW flowers and turn THEM into mulch!!!

Old 06-15-2005, 07:30 PM   #17
kiote9
I'd be happy to find a guy who LIKED going to reptile shows and pet shops.

Had one of those once, but I couldn't afford to keep him and he screwed around on me.......

Old 10-01-2005, 08:24 PM   #18
Lucille
I have not yet been to a reptile show, I agree it would be terrific to find someone I like to go with...

Old 10-02-2005, 11:53 AM   #19
lizardsister2
How about a guy who doesn't think that airing clothes out on the window is the same as washing them. Oh, and a guy who actually has a butt. So few guys actually have butts these days.

Old 01-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #20
Lucille
They have no butts? What do they sit on????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!