A thank you to all of my friends here and some words about my beautful son Hayden - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-26-2005, 11:54 AM   #51
JCreptile
In my thoughts and prayers are you and your family, God bless you kelli and thanks for all that you have done.

Jason Christner

Old 06-26-2005, 03:50 PM   #52
Dan Lubinsky
Hayden

Kelli, It's hard to comprehend the inner strength it took you to communicate with us about Hayden. Thank you for sharing. I sometimes tell people how I lost my son Keith just last year, or two years ago. It's three years next month, but still seems like days ago. A white teddy bear from one funeral arrangement sits near his picture and a dracena plant from another is five feet tall; I think of him every time I water it. You did an amazing job raising your little guy, for him to have honed so many talents in such a short time. We pray that you can celebrate the tme you shared in this world every time you look at his picture, his guitar or even a Tshirt. May our children grow to become some of what Hayden, under your guidance, came to be.

Old 06-27-2005, 10:45 AM   #53
Monte
Kelli, you have been a great friend and leader in the leo community. I join in with the others in sharing our love and encouragement to you, Steve and Conor.

You know what I do for a vocation, right? I'm not going to do a big public preaching deal, but I would like to leave you (and everyone else who reads this thread) this thought - I find great comfort during these times knowing that God promises he is strong for us when we are weak and down. I'm going to pray that God will reveal his strength and unique peace to you and your family.

Take care my friend,

Old 06-27-2005, 11:40 PM   #54
thesnakecharmer
Kelli, thank you so much for sharing pictures and some background about your beautiful son. I know that he was and will continue to be a shining part of your life. I have not known you very long but it has always been a pleasure talking with you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you Kelli, I will not hesitate to help you out in any way I can. I know your son was an extremely talented and amazing young man. Have faith,,, you will be reunited with him someday.

Old 06-28-2005, 01:46 AM   #55
tradergreg
Kelli
Hayden is a reflection. His skill with skateboard, French Horn and guitar. The times he made you laugh, his presence on the Honor Roll, his gentleness and kindness are a reflection of your love for him. Thank you for sharing some of his life with us. As I have come to know you better this year, I have always been impressed with the time you were willing to take speaking with me, just another gecko person and make me feel no question to silly. Reading here tonight I am amazed at your capacity to share the same with so many here. Anything I can do to help, please just ask. You are in the thoughts and prayers of me and my family.
Greg

Old 06-28-2005, 02:22 AM   #56
Blazin
Hayden

Kelli again thanks for sharing your son with us. The message was clear and stirred the soul. Our children are precious gifts and we should cherish them with every ounce of our being. It was evident that you cherished Hayden this way. I remember seeing his pictures on numerous occasions. I have two boys myself and you have really made me stop and think about things. This world we live in so fast paced and can distract us all from the most important things in life. Your opening up to us reaffirmed whats really matters. Thank you for your strength and warm loving character. My love goes out to you and your family. My whole family was effected by this even though we have never met you. Accept a warm embrace from me and my family to yours. We love you and your an outstanding example of a person. May God give you solace and comfort. Psalms 34:18

Old 06-29-2005, 03:09 PM   #57
Lynn
Kelli, Steve, Kevin and Connor,

First of all Kelli Your post was beautiful. Your children are VERY lucky have a Mom like you..I have seen you with them. You always treated them with respect and never talked down to them...You girl are a GREAT MOM. Please do not forget this..

I am so sorry that this has happened to such a great family. There is no words that can take away the pain. I wish I could take it way..It will get softer. One day tears will be replaced with smiles when you think of Hayden or hear his favorite song. Or when one of your favorite memories come to mind. Try to take one day at a time.. Remember you have many people out here that love and need you.. I have read all the posts..People are hurting along with you..(Not like you of coarse)..We just do not know what to say..

Thank you for sharing Hayden with us..
If you need me you know where I am...
Please call me when you feel like talking.
Love
Lynn and Sprocket

Hayden....YOU ARE MISSED AND LOVED...GODSPEED

Old 06-29-2005, 09:04 PM   #58
sircat
I just wanted to express my deep sympathy and sorrow...I do hope you find strength and peace...

Old 06-29-2005, 10:22 PM   #59
Melle
Kelli,
Thank you so much for sharing Hayden with us. He was a beautiful person. I give my deepest sympathies. I dont post a lot here, and only know you from reading your threads. Every thread I have read on Hayden brings tears to my eyes, and I know there is nothing I can say to make it better that hasn't been said before. He was very loved and will truly be missed.

Old 06-30-2005, 06:40 PM   #60
neatochickens27
I pray for your family and your son and i ask God to bless you every day.Sorry i dont have much to say, but i wanted to say somthing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!