3 ball pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 03:39 PM   #1
iqexoticrescue
3 ball pythons

OK' people I have got 3 unsexed ball pythons that need homes in the Detroit Michigan area, These guys are for pickup only, are in good health,2 are fasting 1 is not. 1 is a special needs snake cause its blind. There is a small $30 adoption fee for each of these guys because i want them to have good homes and to cover their fecal exams . Contact me at mandziukan@comcast.net. no caging or accessories come with these guys.

Old 07-02-2005, 11:12 AM   #2
MeowMeowMeow
would you ship them, and where exactly do you live

Old 07-02-2005, 11:44 AM   #3
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeowMeow
would you ship them, and where exactly do you live
Maria,

Read carefully:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iqexoticrescue
OK' people I have got 3 unsexed ball pythons that need homes in the Detroit Michigan area, These guys are for pickup only, are in good health,2 are fasting 1 is not. 1 is a special needs snake cause its blind. There is a small $30 adoption fee for each of these guys because i want them to have good homes and to cover their fecal exams . Contact me at mandziukan@comcast.net. no caging or accessories come with these guys.
Do you have any other questions? If you do, maybe you should contact the author at his e-mail. (Nevermind that this listing was made months ago.)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread