need alot of info asap! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-13-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
ilovesnakes
Thumbs up need alot of info asap!

i feel like catching and raising some baby newts i am not sure where to look right now but ,i might look at a pond .oh and are newts good pets.

thanx,rusty-s

Old 09-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #2
Cat_72
Rusty,

How many different animals have you posted about getting or wanting to get just recently, and asked for everyone here to tell you how to do it and how to care for them?? Perhaps you'd be better off choosing ONE type of animal you really want to start with, and then doing as much research as you can ( read caresheets, read books, talk to breeders who have that species) and then start with just that ONE?

It's much easier to begin with one species at a time, and learn everything you can, than to know a little about a lot of things all at once. I'm sure the animals would thank you for it.

Old 09-16-2005, 06:14 PM   #3
Tears_and_Fangs
She is right cha' know. It is better if you know about an animal before you get it. Trust me, I got a leo gecko and it died a few days later. Stupid me for not knowing about them first (my leo's health was bad)...take my advice it will help.

Old 09-16-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
Reptileking636
yeah i agree with all stated above. Sorry to hear about your gecko brittany. I never heard the ending to that.

Old 09-17-2005, 09:11 AM   #5
Tears_and_Fangs
Aw, thanks Mike. I'm in much better hopes now about it. =3

BTW, Rusty...I use to have two newts and they do make o.k. pets in my opinion. I fed mine bloodworms if that will help you with the feeding part after you get them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!