Beware!! Lea Kohout, Just Another Scammer. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2005, 01:36 PM   #31
jnjreptile
Thumbs up Payment Recieved

Just wanted everyone to know that UPS showed up today with a money order for the exact amount for the boa from Virginia Kohout. So she has paid for the snake.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Old 10-11-2005, 02:05 PM   #32
South Dixie Dragons
Good Deal! The heat must have been too much for her..
I don't think I have to tell you to run and go make sur eit is a good money order and cash it..

Old 10-11-2005, 03:55 PM   #33
pch101
Congradulations on getting your payment! I am very glad to hear that it worked out. It was a win win situation. You got your money, and we know who to avoid. It just does not get any better than that! Sometimes a little public presure goes a long way.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:15 PM   #34
nicolai
WOW, Somebody actually got money out of someone like that. I was kida hoping she would return the boa so i could offer you 400.00 for it!!!! Glad you got your money back.

Old 10-11-2005, 09:43 PM   #35
Chameleon Company
As unfortunate as it was that a couple of nice snakes died due to negligence, and the anguish you had to go through with expectations not being met, the money seems to have arrived in a timely fashion. This thread is only two days old, although I did not discern a date from you when the aggravation initially began prior to your bringing it to the BOI, only that it was a "recent deal". Sounds like it was a few days to a week, but that's only an assumption. Compared to other deals gone bad, its a pretty timely resolution, and whether this thread was a motivator or not, I have to at least give credit to Ms. Kohout for getting you the cash. I hope she makes adjustments so as not to repeat her shipping errors, and that maybe a few other readers picked up a thing or two here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!