Me and my yellow tail.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-07-2005, 08:09 PM   #1
crazycorn
Me and my yellow tail....

Here is me and my 6ft+ Yellow Tail Cribo I just bought today, well worth it. Its an import but eats good and is calm.

Old 11-07-2005, 08:51 PM   #2
crazycorn

Old 11-09-2005, 12:56 PM   #3
thesnakeman
David,
Thanks very much for posting! You are always welcome here! That is one awesome YT! But he will be much better after you rid him of parasites, and fatten him up a bit. I can't believe how skinny that guy is. Still a classic YT specimen. You should also consider finding a mate for it. We need all the new blood in this gene pool we can get! New blood is always a good thing!

I would suggest you go to www.arav.org It's a website to help you find a qualified herp vet in your area. Also, I would suggest getting to know Jeff Snodgres. He is an endless sea of knowledge when it comes to drymarchon, and he will offer the best advice available. If there is any way I can help, I'll be happy to. But Jeff knows more than the rest of us put together. I'd say if you were going to listen to anyone's advice, his would be it.

Now that you are here,...you must return on a regular basis, with more pics, and progress reports. Thanks again, and don't be a stranger!
T.
P.S. be careful in your socks on that tile floor!!!

Old 11-09-2005, 01:20 PM   #4
crazycorn
Thanks Anthony, I bought him/her as a fresh import, I will be looking for a mate when I get it properly sexed by a herpetologist. I have talked to Jeff about it and I am setup with the info I need. My first Dry. but I am no newbie to herps or imports. Been watching Eastern Indigos here in S. Florida for years and when the price came up I couldn't pass it up. Thanks for the link too, I know a god Vet in my area that is not on that list, hes the best around here. I have been coming and going here for quite a while, I am glad to it is finally staying busy like it used to so I will be back. Oh and I have some semi rough tile so I'm safe! LOL

Old 11-10-2005, 12:37 PM   #5
epidemic
Thank you, Tony,

But I am no where near being the guru of Drymarchon you indicated, as I am still learning much everyday and have a ways to go, as my animals are constantly showing me how little I know!
Dave, got a really nice looking WC, weight is typical for such, and I am certain he will have that lil' beauty fattened up and healthy in no time..

Take care,

Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!