Dog Names - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 11-19-2005, 09:36 AM   #21
Tere Salazar
Sam, Lady and Alex

These are some of the most beautiful dogs I have ever laid eyes on! Some of them even look a bit spoiled!

Jim-

Your the pic of your goldens is just gorgeous. But I must admit I'm a little partial to the second pic of Alex, the cocker. She looks just like a little (yeah right, 45 pounds of little) cocker I had right before John and I were sent to Italy. I had to give her to a friend of mine because we couldn't take her with us. It took another 5 years before I could even think of getting another dog. My Lady was also very, very sweet and used to like chewing my hair in the middle of the night....EWWWWWWWWW! I sure do miss her! But seeing the pic of Alex reminded me of all the good times I had with her. Thanks!

Old 11-19-2005, 08:53 PM   #22
Mari
I have a ten year old Australian Cattle Mix...

Seeing as we got him when I was ten years old I was set on a name for the dog before we even got him. I wanted either Jack or Max...I don't remember why...

My parents didn't want a Jack so they reluctantly agreed on Max, which is what he still is...though the family got into the habit of lengthening his name to Maximiliano, and he listens to that if they call...but mostly he's just max.

Don't particularly like Max as a name anymore, and when I was training him as a puppy he came to various names...

Choco-Chip was one..jiu-gi was another.

Well after long ramblings on...here he is, after a bath...

Old 11-19-2005, 09:00 PM   #23
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladragon
These are some of the most beautiful dogs I have ever laid eyes on! Some of them even look a bit spoiled!
Nevahh!! LOL.

Old 11-20-2005, 06:59 AM   #24
Cat_72
Yeah, OK Jim.....we believe you. Not spoiled. Heh.

Mine aren't either, then.

Old 11-20-2005, 11:27 PM   #25
sirenofthestorm
Livia, after the wife of Augustus. I first saw the puppies after a long day I guess, and they were all pretty tired. Livia was kinda bold but a little shy (not how she normally is) and I couldn't resist. She also responds to 'Trouble', which is more in keeping with her true personality.

The rottie we had when I lived at home was Tyson, because he was a chewer, and this was right after Mike Tyson bit Evander Holyfield's ear off. The rust doberman was named Shana, and when I was little we had a chocolate scottie named Koko.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!