The Rachodactylus Network! What the hell is going on over there? - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 08:32 PM   #221
Gary O
It was posted on your site. I will be seeing Mike this Sat........

Old 12-08-2005, 08:36 PM   #222
Gary O
Also about the Philip Situation I told you that you should get him the snake at the next show. I told you many times to make it right. You chose to play games.

How am I paranoid? I couldn't care less about you. I just was talking to someone and your name came up. Well not really. They said the situation and then your name came up lol. Funny how that worked out. I was just wondering if he got his snake back? thats all.

Old 12-08-2005, 08:54 PM   #223
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Gary,

Pruett is one of the biggest 'game players' out there. Is that what they call it now anyway...'playing games'? I always thought it was called ripping someone off or scamming someone. I guess the whole snow boa thing was Bobby just 'messin' with the guy. And at least he got something in return...i'm still out the $400.00 Pruett ripped me off for....I am whittling away at it though

Old 12-08-2005, 10:56 PM   #224
Gary O
I just fnd it funny he knew what I was talking about.

Bro, He calls you this and that but you have never stole a persons identity...........

Old 12-08-2005, 11:05 PM   #225
Ghi Reptiles
Awwww...he's just mad at you because he tried and tried to get you to throw me off your site but I guess it backfired on him, just like all of his other efforts.

you're right Gary I haven't stolen anyones identity....I really like my own and I guess he does too since he felt compelled to buy ghireptiles.com. Maybe he wants to be just like me

Old 12-10-2005, 05:33 AM   #226
Bobby Pruett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Also about the Philip Situation I told you that you should get him the snake at the next show. I told you many times to make it right. You chose to play games.

How am I paranoid? I couldn't care less about you. I just was talking to someone and your name came up. Well not really. They said the situation and then your name came up lol. Funny how that worked out. I was just wondering if he got his snake back? thats all.
Why dont you just ask the owner of that show and he will tell you Philips snake was there at the very next show. Philip decided not to go and pick it up!
I'll call your bluff Gary because the only picture of that emerald is used for the banner to the forums. Go on my website and write my number down and take it with you to the show and call me while you are standing right there with Mike. I'll be looking forward to your call.

Matt, get over yourself. This has nothing to do with you.

Old 12-10-2005, 06:00 AM   #227
Ghi Reptiles
It has everyting to do with me and every other poor hobbiest or person in this business who you have ripped off or harassed. You aren't one of the worst guys in the community for nothing Pruett....you are showing a pattern here and have been for years.

Are you ready to pay me the $400.00 you ripped me off for yet?

Or how about the domain name you stole...ready to transfer that yet or will more ghireptiles.com websites be put up and immediately get shut down?

You are something special to everyone in this community aren't you, kind of like a disease that has no immediate cure...

Old 12-10-2005, 08:59 AM   #228
DThomas
This forum is about WEBSITES. The specific problems between you, anyone else, and Pruett need to go to the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread