Hi All - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 05:07 AM   #1
csreptiles
Hi All

Hello everyone, my name is Charles Schuck III. I live in minnesota and have been away from reptiles over then keeping a few as pets for a long time, 6+ years ago I had a very large collection of over 300 and other then all the time it took in cleaning and ect. I love it. I have kept herp most of my life and sence my return form working as a network engineer with Microsoft I have been able to start researching and purchasesing reptiles. MY currentl plans are to breed. Veiled Chameleons, Bloods, Short tails, knob tail Geckos, Crested geckos, Condors, Ball pythons. Well enogh about me...

Old 12-31-2005, 05:18 AM   #2
Lucille
Welcome to Fauna! You had 300 at one time, that is a lot of reptiles!
I notice that you have posted before:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=73727&page=8

Old 01-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
Biscuit71
Welcome!

Hi, adn Wecome to Fauna and back to the hobby. I wish you luck in your future. May I suggest you refer to a very informative post about running a business. you may find some pointers.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...27&page=1&pp=5

Old 01-02-2006, 08:29 AM   #4
csreptiles
Those links have nonthing to do with my Intro...

Old 01-02-2006, 10:19 AM   #5
Biscuit71
Ok

Ok... your right.

Old 01-02-2006, 10:59 AM   #6
csreptiles
lucille I starting to see a trend here, Most of the memebers that running abut at the mouth seem to have made a part time job of it. As proven in ther warning level... I would say maybe reread the RULES of this forum... Because it cleary show you have a issues following them! In which really as far as I go your personal option mean nonthing. maybe once you clean up your warning level your option will matter again!

Old 01-02-2006, 11:38 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
lucille I starting to see a trend here, Most of the memebers that running abut at the mouth seem to have made a part time job of it. As proven in ther warning level... I would say maybe reread the RULES of this forum... Because it cleary show you have a issues following them! In which really as far as I go your personal option mean nonthing. maybe once you clean up your warning level your option will matter again!
Lucille has one warning point and is a moderator in this particular forum.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #8
tiasman1
Money

Charles,

You are introducing yourself and making statements to try to make you look like a large business starting to breed reptiles, yet you have been unable to keep a single commitment to me about paying for the animals that you received from me, on a trade you decided to cancel. I don't really care what you do in the future, or how big you think/plan on getting. It is a simple issue to pay me the $389.76 that you owe me from the 3rd week of October.

Aaron Moore

Old 01-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #9
Lucille
I posted a link just as general info but did not intend for a BOI conversation to start here. I welcomed this person and linked to some history, I think further posts should be in the nature of welcome only please.
Any further thoughts of a BOI nature, let's please write them over there, thanks.

Old 01-02-2006, 01:08 PM   #10
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by csreptiles
I believe you have a valid point about this not being the appropriate forum, anything further than the link I provided does not pertain to this forum.
I am doing my best to live down my warning level, and try to be better daily.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread