All Cleveland Show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
DAND
Question All Cleveland Show

Anybody going to the All Cleveland Show this Sunday (June 12th)?

Old 06-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #2
Matt Haines
We haven't been to this show yet. I myself have somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth from the Columbus show. Is this show better than Columbus?

Old 06-10-2006, 07:50 AM   #3
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Haines
We haven't been to this show yet. I myself have somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth from the Columbus show. Is this show better than Columbus?
Same promoters and a lot of the same vendors. I haven't been to the Columbus show in many, many years (7+). It was the people there (customers) that caused me not to return. When you have someone walking around with a retic around his neck (where is Darwinism when you need it?) and it is inches from my face and I make a comment to him and I'm told it won't bite you. Now I'm not afraid of getting bitten (I've been tagged a number of times), I just don't really care for it and I attempt to avoid this when dealing with my own collection. I'd be rather upset getting nailed by a snake at a show due to someone's ignorance. I guess it also reflects on the promoters allowing this to happen.

So to answer your question, the Cleveland show was less of a zoo.

Old 06-16-2006, 02:58 PM   #4
RJBILBY
Columbus show

What was wrong at the Columbus show? Just curious.

Rick

Old 06-25-2006, 05:16 AM   #5
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJBILBY
What was wrong at the Columbus show? Just curious.

Rick
Sorry for the delay in response. I thought I had stated that I did not like the fact that customers were allowed to carry animals (especially larger ones) out in the open. To have someone come up next to me and their retic is inches from my face just doesn't sit well with me.

Old 07-15-2006, 02:12 PM   #6
DAND
Anybody going to be attending the show tomorrow?

Old 09-14-2006, 07:31 PM   #7
DAND
September 17th

Anybody planning on hitting the show this Sunday?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!