VenomStreet/Randy Ciuros- Bad Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2002, 05:47 PM   #1
Corey Sawyer
I dont know who this guy is. I have never sold to him, bought from him, or talked to him before (or even heard of him before). We appears to have a reptile breeder/broker/dealer/whatever comapny, but the North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commision could not find anything about him having a dealers permit.

He will not stop sending us email telling us that we are screwing people badly, if he was us, he wouldnt beable to sleep at night. He is comparing reptiles to dog in the emails (I dont know anything about dogs at all, I dont deal in dogs). We have asked him to stop sending us the rediculas and harrassing emails twice. He doesnt have our products, he doesnt know our costs.

We replied and asked him to cease sending us email, but he refuses to.

WE beat any advertised prices on our supplies by 10%. And our animals are priced at the lower end of the market. I dont see how we are screwing people.

I have never had complaints from any customer of ours. Only problems we have had were with the USPS loosing packages, which we always replace at OUR cost , everytime. but he is telling us there complaints from customers on the BOI, which ive never heard nor seen, and I check this site two or three times weekly. I have only seen good things about me, and the post by LLL reptile when they sold me a sick animal, a broken incubator, and a incubator missing parts (never was recieved replacements on any of that btw).

Corey Sawyer
Superior Reptiles, Owner
206-240-5457

Old 03-14-2002, 05:53 PM   #2
Corey Sawyer
o btw Ciuros, if you see this. Why dont you just start up and start selling stuff cheaper than I do? Give my customers a chance to us my 10% price guarantee.

Corey

Old 03-14-2002, 06:19 PM   #3
Neil Gubitz
Cory...Don't sweat it, man! If you don't know each other, it's probably just miscommunication, AT BEST! Have FUN with it!! Forward HIM all of YOUR spam, and ask him to read it and explain them to you?? ...OR...I have a spare key to the lock on Ritchie's cage?? We could always sick HIM on them?? Whaddaya think Luna?? hahaha ....Neil

Old 03-14-2002, 07:32 PM   #4
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
This guy obviously doesnt know anything about Corey if he's bad mouthing him.  I have met Corey in person as well as chatted on line with him on many occasions.  I have sold animals to him, and also purchased some of his low cost products, and I agree that his prices are more than reasonable.  Corey is always helpful on all the forums answering questions, and giving good sound advice.  I only post this here so everyone whom reads it can be aware that Corey is one of the good guys, and not to be swayed by the rantings of some one who doesn't know whom they are speaking about.....
Michael Beberman

Old 03-14-2002, 07:55 PM   #5
bssnakes
Corey,
   It might not hurt to post this guys e mail address?  Maybe someone else has had the same problem with him and will remember when they see the address?? And or just block his address.  It sounds to me that he might have you confused with someone else?? Just a thought!! Good luck!
    Tom

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!