No call / No show - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:06 PM   #11
SPJ
What letter?

It's only been a week since I offered you a free BP. I called once and no one answered and I got tied up with other things (things have been hectic around here lately) and I told you tonight that I would send one out as soon as it is ready.

When did you send me a letter?

Old 04-22-2007, 08:10 PM   #12
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
What letter?

It's only been a week since I offered you a free BP. I called once and no one answered and I got tied up with other things (things have been hectic around here lately) and I told you tonight that I would send one out as soon as it is ready.

When did you send me a letter?
I sent you a PM.. before you called. Did you get any of them??? Sent like 2-3 of them.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:15 PM   #13
SPJ
I'll check now.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:21 PM   #14
SPJ
I just checked. The last one was on the 17th when you replied after I called and said that no one heard the phone and then the unfriendly one tonight.
I got tied up with other things and didn't call right back.
Like I told you tonight. I offered a free BP and I meant it. You just need to wait until it gets a few meals in it.
I was not ignoring you or lying.
I was trying to be nice since you had a bad experience getting a sick one from a petstore. I would not lie about sending free animal.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #15
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I just checked. The last one was on the 17th when you replied after I called and said that no one heard the phone and then the unfriendly one tonight.
I got tied up with other things and didn't call right back.
Like I told you tonight. I offered a free BP and I meant it. You just need to wait until it gets a few meals in it.
I was not ignoring you or lying.
I was trying to be nice since you had a bad experience getting a sick one from a petstore. I would not lie about sending free animal.
OK well I guess it's all settled now. The only reason I thought you were ignoring me because you didn't reply to the PMS. I am sorry that I called you ignorant...and ridiculous. now that we finally talked I take that back.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:38 PM   #16
Wilomn
Steve, you sure have had a run of crappy luck these last few months.

Let me take you out for a virtual beer or three, discuss the fallibility of people in general, oggle, harmlessly of course, a wench or two, talk about our kids and how proud we are of them, pour you into a cab because I do NOT want to bring you home that drunk and explain to your wife that itwas only "three" beersh, and, most important of all, leave you feeling that there are SOME out there who care.

I suspect this will be a pretty good summer for you, look forward to that.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:56 AM   #17
frankykeno
Hey Wes just a little advice from the wifey side of these things....

If you take a husband out drinking don't pour him into a cab to come home to us. Take him home yourself, stuff him on your couch (remember the upchuck bucket if you value your rug). In the words of the classic Loretta Lynn song..."don't come home a drinkin' with lovin' on your mind". I think I speak for most wives in saying, we'd rather you'd keep his sorry, drunken, been oogling wenches all night self and just send him home in the morning.

Oh and don't forget to leave the ooglees a nice tip!

Old 04-24-2007, 11:17 AM   #18
ms_terese
Quote:
If you take a husband out drinking don't pour him into a cab to come home to us. Take him home yourself, stuff him on your couch (remember the upchuck bucket if you value your rug). In the words of the classic Loretta Lynn song..."don't come home a drinkin' with lovin' on your mind". I think I speak for most wives in saying, we'd rather you'd keep his sorry, drunken, been oogling wenches all night self and just send him home in the morning.
Are you KIDDING???? I *wish* my hubby drank (he's never had an alcoholic beverage in his life) so I could take full advantage of his drunken self after a night of imbibing.

But that's just the kinda gal I am

Old 04-24-2007, 12:59 PM   #19
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykeno
Hey Wes just a little advice from the wifey side of these things....

Oh and don't forget to leave the ooglees a nice tip!
The only problem with this is that I am soooooo irresistable to other men's wives when inebriated that I could actually cause harm just be being my oh-so-charming self without the natural inhibitors that the uninebriated Wes normally has functioning. Married women, shudder.

Hence the cab. Better safe than entangled.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:07 PM   #20
fuscusking13
Well Steve, if you are still stuck with them and dont want to throw them out I would be more than willing to take them. I am not a frozen fan at all, but my little retic girls eat anything, and my friend has a bunch of younger balls that would most likely eat them. One way or another they would get used up. I would hate to see them go to waste. If they are available and you want them gone, give me a place and I will be there, guaranteed. I get out of work at 5pm(a little after if its busy) and would have to run home and grab my dog and could be on my way. I am available everyday, so if today isnt good, you let me know what is convenient. If you would like to reach me directly, my email is fuscusking@yahoo.com and my cell number is (860) 331-6289(I am at work so I wont answer, but you could leave a message and I will get back to you the moment I leave work). Either way, take care, Dan M.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!