2 adult male ball pythons need home! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 04:49 AM   #1
Pink Lady Exotics
2 adult male ball pythons need home!

These 2 boys (with another ball python) were kept as pets by inexperienced keepers in a tiny enclosure that had little heat, dirty bedding, and nasty water. They were fed one mouse each every few weeks and were extremely thin for their 5 years of age (550-650g in weight). When I got them, they were listless with no energy and no strength to even grip me when being held. They smooshed between my fingers like dough. Since then they have made a good recovery and have gained weight, and have much more to grow now that they have proper care. Both are great eaters on live weaned/small rats weekly -- they never refuse anything I offer them. They are as tame and docile as can be and can be handled regularly. They both require good homes and I will be screening to make sure you have the CORRECT habitat and equipment to care for them properly -- I'm tired of cheap people trying to cop out of getting what these snakes need to thrive. If you can't afford the equipment, you can't afford the animal. If you want both, then you need to have 2 separate setups. I am asking a small adoption fee of $30 for one, $50 for the pair. This covers what I paid to get them as well as the cost of dewormer and antibiotics that were given as precautionary treatment in the beginning. If you're interested in adopting these guys, please feel free to e-mail me.

jennifer.harrison@hotmail.com

Pics can be found on my website:

http://www.pinkladyconstrictors.com/...leanimals.html

Shipping runs $60 via FedEx, although I would prefer a local adoption if possible.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:41 AM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
They have been rehomed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread