Is this a GOOD sign or what? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
Talking Is this a GOOD sign or what?

A monthly progress picture of the girls. The Normal girl was a virgin, so I ain't expecting a large litter from her, but she's been bulking up a little none the less. Aurora just exploded this last week. She pretty close to doubled in size it seems.

Mary Jane is 82 days past her POS, Due March 5th...

And Aurora is 68 days past her POS, She's due March 20th

Looks like Sammy might have had something in him after all, eh. Maybe I'll get my Sunglow and a keeper female Salmon from this. But, as long as the girls pull through OK, I'm good no matter what comes out.

Thanks for looking.
Rick

Old 02-12-2008, 09:04 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
woohoo!!! Youre certainly going to have a mess of babies with those girlies!

Just remember. and this is very important.... PICTURES!!!! <3 Good Luck Rick!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Good God did Aurora get big! Just make sure you keep her away from mirrors, could damage her delicate emotional state!

Old 02-12-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
BryonsBoas
I wouldn't lay much in virgins dropping small litters. My last two virgins , one a 6 ft colombian , roughly 10 pounds dropped 21 live 0 slugs , the other was a 4 1/2 ft poss het blood that dropped 13 tangerine sized slugs.

My take on it is it all depends on how well prepped she was , how well the male courted and how potent his sperm was.

Old 02-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #5
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah, Sammy courted MJ as well. The trio had a couple full months together. I witnessed lots of copulation with both girls too. But still nothing proved till I see babies.

And judging by the size of Aurora alone, I'd say his little boys are swimming just fine. Lets hope I'm right.

Thanks for the comps and luck everyone!
Rick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!