Anniversary of paid membership requirement for posting classifieds.... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #61
ravensgait
Wow well it looks like another of the good guys have taken the plunge. I would say Dang I can't believe Mike would do that but then my being surprised by good guys doing Bad things to the pooch was used up a while back.. Randy

Old 03-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #62
Jim O
Rich,

I agree that you should start a BOI thread. Else I might get tagged for attack on a member outside the BOI.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #63
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Chuck, I disagree. I really didn’t like the fact the information was there in the first place. I really like Mike and have always respected his point of view but the questions were going to be addressed. As Rich pointed out

[color=Navy]
Dennis...he's not the family pet. You put him down because he became a rabid shmuck. I know its no fun but its not your fault. You just did what you had to do. He did this to himself.

Old 03-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #64
The BoidSmith
Rich,

What my has done comes as a bad surprise. Sorry Mike, but I thought you were above those things. You did the talk (and oftentimes agreed with your position) but obvioulsy you are not cut to do the walk....

Rich I know that you feel betrayed and want him out of this site right away, but wouldn't that be too easy on him? He made you spend additional money, he undermined the site, and he was playing "us" all along behind our backs. Yes, he has earned a place in the BOI but if you would allow a suggestion, don't ban him yet.

Give him the chance to feel the grill, then proceed as needed.

Well done Dennis and like you I also respected Mike...

Old 03-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #65
Gary O
Lost for words..........

Rich, What area of the US did the DoS Attack happen? Do yu have it down to an area? Or what line of IPs it used. Was it one machine or many?

When I get home and after my show I will be PMing you Rich.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:49 PM   #66
varnyard
I don't know what to say!!!!

Mike, I hate to say this but here you go. I trusted you and had the most respect for you; I have dealt with you as a seller and as a buyer. I thought of you as one of the true good guys in the hobby, but not anymore. What you have done is very dirty; it was not scamming someone, it is scamming everyone. Everyone was thinking Mike was a real good guy that only wanted the best for Fauna, but Mike’s hidden trolls show the true nature of Mike.

You have a hell of a nerve to talk about Wes, you are not half the man Wes is. Mike you posed as the three scumbags AKA "Sledgehammer", "Shrillomn", and "Walk of Life". I never had anything for these three trolls, but it turns my stomach to now know you were the one behind them all. All three of them attacked this site, and our members, for that there are no excuses at all.

I do have a question for you Mike. Did you attack fauna by way of hacking? How much other hidden garbage are you hiding Mike?

What is up with all of our best good guys turning bad? Has the whole damn hobby just gone nuts?

Old 03-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #67
Mooing Tricycle
As they always say. the internet is NOT private.

Just another one to add to the list of "proof this is true"

Even a Decent hacker knows better.

Just one question Mike... sure you wont be able to answer it here, Why? What the heck is the point?

Old 03-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #68
WebSlave
I have posted this info about Mike Greathouse on the BOI. Let us please bring THIS thread back on topic now.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=581088

Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!