Ed Braaten (Thomison) Flying W Reptiles - Page 35 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #341
Suncoast Herpetological
Apparently Fast Eddie is not as out of the reptile game as he let's on. He has Dumeril's Boas for sale on Kingsnake right now.

Sell em off and pay the wacko his money Eddie.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #342
Suncoast Herpetological
Oops...my mistake...it's not him.

Pay him anyways ED

Old 01-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #343
hartsock
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalkreationz
I was armed at the time I went to his doorstep. It could have been in the truck, the toolbox under lock and key or whatever. Now don't ASSume. I just said I take it with me. Does that mean it was on my person, or in my vehicle or what? You will never know, nor will anyone else. I will take that fact to the grave with me.

WOW!!!! I actually read (almost) the whole thread! I would say Ed really owes Jody money or a snake, that Jody is possibly a little hotheaded and speaks before thinking, but I wouldn't say nuts, and that I am loving Wes even more and more. LOL

Also Jody, from the other post about the gun and this one, you are just setting yourself up for more trouble if there ever is another face to face meeting. Plus, whether it was on your person, in the glove box, or up your rear, if it was concealed and/or loaded, you basically broke some major laws that could end you up in alot of hot water. Someone with all that training should know this. I don't know what all state lines you crossed, but if they don't honor your concealed carry permit from the state you are in, you are screwed. Other than that, good luck

Old 01-17-2008, 10:11 PM   #344
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartsock
Also Jody, from the other post about the gun and this one, you are just setting yourself up for more trouble if there ever is another face to face meeting. Plus, whether it was on your person, in the glove box, or up your rear, if it was concealed and/or loaded, you basically broke some major laws that could end you up in alot of hot water. Someone with all that training should know this. I don't know what all state lines you crossed, but if they don't honor your concealed carry permit from the state you are in, you are screwed. Other than that, good luck
Assuming Jody went from Texas to Kansas via Oklahoma he broke no laws as his Texas CWP (assuming he has one) is honored by both of those states. See http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/adminis...eciprocity.htm.

If Jody were still a LEO, if ever he really was (shudders), or a legitimately retired LEO, he would be entitled to carry in all 50 states.

See the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004, signed into law by President Bush.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #345
ozarkflyer1974
I did not call Dr Jay a liar. I told him i had a buddy i was working a deal with that would let me breed my extra females with to his mojave, like one or two, that would breed with my other snakes. Do you remember that Dr Jay? Thats why i was not interested in his mojave. Night guys.

Ed

Old 01-18-2008, 01:19 AM   #346
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozarkflyer1974
I did not call Dr Jay a liar. I told him i had a buddy i was working a deal with that would let me breed my extra females with to his mojave, like one or two, that would breed with my other snakes. Do you remember that Dr Jay? Thats why i was not interested in his mojave. Night guys.

Ed
Lying sack

Old 04-21-2008, 10:16 AM   #347
John E Dove
Am I the only one wondering why Mr. Barnes has not posted a copy of the Judgment Debtor’s Statement of Assets Form to show he won a judgement in this case?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!