Platinum Dragons and JnS Dragons & Cages - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-31-2005, 12:50 AM   #191
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
I look forward to seeing if you are indeed contacted by the lawyer they claim to have hired.
Their lawyer (if it exists) is probably about as reputable as the denial of affiliation with Mitch.

As I stated in my previous post, there are provisions set up for abuse of pay-pal, all they had to do was follow through with them. Their constant denial of affiliation without a change in their behavior has lead me to the "stear clear of" part of my business dealings motto as far as they are concerned. They are definitely ones to stear clear of. They seem to take offense at the slightest provocation and, "The Lady doth protest too much, Methinks!" to quote a Bard.

I am so glad Tracey got the money back, but that is not compensation enough for the hassle, although it may save someone else a migraine in the future.

Old 05-31-2005, 01:19 AM   #192
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
Their lawyer (if it exists) is probably about as reputable as the denial of affiliation with Mitch.

As I stated in my previous post, there are provisions set up for abuse of pay-pal, all they had to do was follow through with them. Their constant denial of affiliation without a change in their behavior has lead me to the "stear clear of" part of my business dealings motto as far as they are concerned. They are definitely ones to stear clear of. They seem to take offense at the slightest provocation and, "The Lady doth protest too much, Methinks!" to quote a Bard.

I am so glad Tracey got the money back, but that is not compensation enough for the hassle, although it may save someone else a migraine in the future.

Shannon and Jimmy were told by MANY people to contact PayPal back in late April. At that time PayPal could have easily interveined and taken care of the problem(s). No live animals were involved in the apparent set up of fraudulent accounts and such............. They choose to remain silent about it. I wonder why????

Tracey's saga began in late April too but she was fooled into waiting over 30 days to make a complaint due to waiting for the dragons to shed the normal coloring and turn red........... After 30 days PayPal usually denies to get involved in any transaction. Plus the fact that it is a live animal doesn't help either. I would venture to say PayPal wouldn't have been a help anyway. But the people of fauna stepped up in and accomplished more than PayPal ever could have!!!

Old 05-31-2005, 01:30 AM   #193
LakesideBoas
Quote:
the people of fauna stepped up in and accomplished more than PayPal ever could have!!!
I wholeheartedly agree! Although if they had gone the route with Pay-pal even after the initial dealings with Mitch, Pay-pal would have worked with them. This I know as I asked them if they might do such.

To have such a thing happen more than once is inexcusable and indefensible. They are either lazy or they lie. Either way they are on my do not do business with list.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, jnsdragons, as that is the way some perceive you. Even if you are "innocent" your lack of involvement in this second endeavor has cost you credibility. You can bet your next breath if it happens again all the back-pedaling in the universe will not gain you any respect.

Old 05-31-2005, 02:03 AM   #194
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Even if you are "innocent" your lack of involvement in this second endeavor has cost you credibility.
Again, I would like to know from them, why would a scammer give them free money.
It did not happen. NO WAY!

They are covering something up and nothing they do from this point on will change that.

Jimmy I ask you again, why would Mitch have her send money this time to your Paypal account.
There is no reason. Mitch sold her the dragons and she sent the money to you. Then you claim you want the dragons’ back and when it is pointed out you did not sell them to her, you back down.

I think your lying the dragons came from you or you would not have made that ridiculous claim on them.

Best case scenario for you Jimmy is you’re aiding this scum. When you do that you become scum.

To the other JNS, I hope you change your name fast. I would not want to be mixed up with these characters.

Old 05-31-2005, 06:43 AM   #195
Lucille
Quote:

Also I know you were threatened by JNS with legal action.

People threaten action all the time, but I really had to stop and wonder what the charge would be on this one; here is what I came up with possible actions against this single mom who just wanted to buy a couple of nice dragons:

1) A person who took money and held it even though they sent no product, so is going to sue.

2) Then when they finally returned the money, demanded someone else's livestock which they did not own as compensation, so is going to sue.

3) The good people on the BOI figured this out so they are ALL going to get sued.....

If this ever happens I would actually buy tickets to be in the courtroom if the legal process was not already free, because I want to see the judge's expression when he reads this thread......

Old 05-31-2005, 07:13 AM   #196
Lucille
Quote:

Maggie, there is nothing stopping Tracey from now seeking compensation for this nightmare she has had to endure, and for the time and effort it has taken to receive a refund.

Certainly, if she is further contacted privately or harassed in any manner because of her lawful and proper actions, that is a thought........

I think it would be wise on everyone's part who was actually personally involved in the transactions above to call it a day, let the two lil lizards prosper under the good care of Tracey, and end this particular chapter.....

Old 06-01-2005, 03:40 AM   #197
Chris@TSE
I wonder if he'll use his real or fake name in the "lawsuit" lol

Sue us too! I feel left out........

Old 08-04-2006, 11:01 AM   #198
clarinet45
sorry to dig up an old thread, but....

How is Apollo doing?

Old 05-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #199
thestranger101
I was ripped of by jns can anyone help me find them they took 2 of my dragons and have never paid !!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!