Available Pythons: Mostly Carpets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
Chance
Available Pythons: Mostly Carpets

I'm likely facing a tough financial situation in the coming months and have decided to put my entire personal collection up for sale to compensate. These animals are all in great shape and are feeding on f/t or live mice or rats of appropriate size. Prices are OBRO.

Adult Female Olive Python - around 9-10' in length, proven this year by Jeff Hartwig. She's handleable but has the typical olive feeding response. $800

Adult "Jungle" Carpets - probably have some coastal influence, especially the male. They're both very nice snakes though and will make great pets and/or breeders. $300/pr

Male

Female

Young Jungle Carpets - male is around 3' and female is around 4'. One of these snakes is from VPI lineage, the other is from Python Pete lineage. They are both very nice examples of jungles. $400/pr

Male

Female

Irian Jaya Carpets - juveniles around 2' in length. These are on their way to turning into beautiful adults. $275/pr

Bredl's Carpets - beautiful snakes, the male is around 4-4.5' and the female is about 3.5'. She is more handleable than he is. $500/pr

Male

Female

Spotted Python - small adult male around 2.5' in length. Great personality, very easily handled. Looks like a normal spotted python. $80

E-mail me through the ad or call 479-477-0434 for more information. I will consider offers on groups. No trades please.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread