Albino/Green/Granite. 3 morphs in 1 !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 PM   #1
bebomason
Albino/Green/Granite. 3 morphs in 1 !!

I have a single male triple homozygous burmese available. It is an Albino/Green/Granite, all three visible morphs combined. This one of the first triple visible morphs ever produced in the burm hobby. He still is retaining some of the pink that you see in the pic. And has an almmost patternless dorsal, with granite flecking on the sides.

His breeding potential offers a wide variety of options to a breeder. A single male like this can breed any female from normal or any combination of the albino, green, or granite gene!

There have only been four of these animals ever produced. The original residing with a breeder in MI, the other three were produced by myself and reside here in Tx. This is the only one available at this time.

I will consider all reasonable offers that take this animals potential and rarity at this time into consideration. So please don't hesitate to inquire.

I may entertain partial trades on Vision cages, and AP hatchling racks;and possibly blood pythons(CBB only please) . A reasonable payment plan can also be talked about as well.

Please e-mail,PM or call 214-926-3214 for updated pics and info.

Thank's in advance,
Jim Mason
www.bebos-burms.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2007, 09:08 PM   #2
bebomason
The possible sale of this guy didn't end up working out. So he is still available. Please e-mail, call or PM with any and all questions or inquiries please.

214-926-3214 bebomason@hotmail.com , bebomason@bebos-burms.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-28-2008, 08:22 AM   #3
reppav
Do you still have the animal? I am not sure what the market is on this snake...can you just give me an idea of what you would like to get for him. Then I will go from there.
thanks..

heath1214@sbcglobal.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread