For Sale 2 bps 100% het orange ghost and possible female het pied 130$ papers! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #21
Jerry_c_62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballpython13 View Post
ok pics of receipt and if some one wants to buy they can talk to the bpc breeder and these snakes are 3-4 yrs
Quote:
You can cal the actual breeder and photo identification most people dont do photo id for hets !!!!
Quote:
because i didnt want people to just swarm all over her and ball python co breed them very large breeder in the west
I got a pair of het albinos from a lady in WI. She had gotten them from a breeder that went by "The Ball Python Company". To be honest I went on line and to the B.O.I. and could find nothing on them. I didn't get her original reciept when I got the pair from her. She did have genetic certification paperwork and they did prove out to be het for albino this last season, as I now have a great looking albino that I didn't have before I paired them up. "uh, thank you, thank you very much".

There could be more than one breeder using the name "The Ball Python Company". I bring this point up to stand for a breeder who may get associated with this that shouldn't, and to say that the breeder these snakes came from (I never met them) has a signature from the manager and the owners stamp cerifying that these animals are 100% het for albino, As well as company letterhead/logo at the top, photo on the certificate and a very nice, detailed 5x7 photo seperate from that clearly showing the animal, as well as a marker indicating the sex.

The breeder that produces these snakes was up front with the genetics and DID have photo ID's for the animals that were spot on.

I guess my point in posting this is to say that if the breeder in question is the same breeder the genetics will, IMHO, be accurate. However I think that photo ID's would have been included to the original purchaser.

Jerry Cross

Old 10-05-2008, 10:52 PM   #22
jayefbe
I don't doubt the genetics of the het ghost. My issue comes when the female was previously advertised as merely a normal, but now is advertised as 50% het pied. I believe that the OP added the het pied possibility in order to try and get a sale.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #23
ballpython13
I may not be able to change all your minds so.....
What i will say is no matter what that they are het and
i am going with a price of 100 without shipping that's 50$ and 50$ and as well
for two adult ball pythons being normals that's a hell of a deal! But they are het that's guaranteed, Please there are numerous post saying the same thing if you see the post above do not post the same thing again. I know plenty of people that would be pissed in my position and i understand all your concern as well.
and I am young 16 years of age i need to sell the snakes for awhile to get some extra money.I see most of you are taking interest and, Do any of you know how i or my parents can get certified to ship live animals UPS.

I realize now that i shouldn't of bought them Without photo ID i will remember that once i get back into the hobby. I will nest time only deal with morphs and normals due to this unfortunate experience. Please respond.

Have a Good remainder of the day,
Eric Sawyer
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread