Hes all Mine! P. curtus! ( Black Blood Python) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #11
SPJ
Very nice!

What's this now, 1065 snakes in your collection?

Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 PM   #12
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Very nice!

What's this now, 1065 snakes in your collection?
LOL Not yet. I dont think ill ever get there.

Ive been misbehaving just a bit. But hey, no more room? get more racks! Thats my new motto. Im almost at where im happy with what i have, and the size of the collection. Just a few more things before im happy for a bit. Raise the critters up and see how things go! I have alot planned in the future! Hopefully ill get my sorry butt there!

For me, the big thing is variety. I think a good mix of the balls, the caulkers, and the other odds and ends im working at getting will be really good. I still want to do my store idea, and i think it will be great to have all my own stuff that i can stock it with. Id love to be there. and Im working out stuff as i go. Ill get there. If i want to, i know i will.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 AM   #13
MiIguanaLvr
[quote=Mooing Tricycle;636214]Were planning on me going up there, to pick him up, and hopefully to see her collection and learn a bit more about these guys. The more experience i get the better. Besides, im just dying to play with some of those bigger bloods! ( crossing my fingers that i get to)

Besides all that, im just really excited to get to meet her, she seems really cool![/QUOTE]

I got to meet her at Tinley. She is really a wonderful person. Nice looking snakes too.
She also had a new shirt out that says "9 out of 10 women perfer girth over length"
Awesome shirt and of course, I had to get one

Old 10-14-2008, 09:17 AM   #14
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiIguanaLvr View Post

I got to meet her at Tinley. She is really a wonderful person. Nice looking snakes too.
She also had a new shirt out that says "9 out of 10 women perfer girth over length"
Awesome shirt and of course, I had to get one
im SO getting one of those shirts!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!