Bad Guy jason lee spearman <pitvipers@live.com> - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #31
genetic art
last reply

I remember for a fact that I told jeane over the phone that I thought it was a lab-created diamond but whatever.The money is in your paypal account for your end of the shipping.all and all people can think what they want as far as this situation goes .Can anyone get on here and say that ive ever sent them bad reptiles? NO
what can i say but i dont know gemstones

Old 02-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #32
Gecko_Den
I wouldn't sweat it; Wendy Childs calling you a liar is like Al Capone calling you a crook....

Old 02-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #33
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den View Post
I wouldn't sweat it; Wendy Childs calling you a liar is like Al Capone calling you a crook....
Thank You!!!

All I could think when I saw this posted was "pot - kettle - black"

Old 02-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #34
garweft
What's next, is old Joey Capone going to post a thread questioning someones BP pricing?

Maybe TSE could post a thread about his hets not proving out.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #35
ReptileAddictions
Jason did call and apologize. He also sent $5.00 paypal.

Old 02-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #36
SerpenXotics
I have dealt with Jason on several occasions and he has always delivered nice animals! I also was offered gemstones real appraised diamonds included from a local source we both know. I have a feeling this diamond came from the same guy. Who I also believe did not realize they were fake otherwise he would not be trying to sell them to his friends. Besides he paid to have it shipped to her to have it appraised I mean com on he would have to be a complete moron to do that and I also think anyone would have a diamond of that size appraised. its not like he said you ship first.
Just my .02
Joe Lesh

Old 02-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #37
SerpenXotics
sorry punctuation!
Joe Lesh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!