For Sale Young Mali Uromastyx with Supplies - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
Lena's Lizards
Thumbs up Young Mali Uromastyx with Supplies

I rescued a baby Mali Uro from a bad situation at a local pet chain about two months ago. Already he's fattened up and quite healthy! He's very high energy, and is going to require some extra attention (what a little firecracker!).

Sergeant Bristles, as we call him, is now *tentatively* up for adoption/sale!

So here's the deal. Everything you need, plus him, for $250 (somewhat negotiable).

You get:
1 Young Mali Uromastix
20 gal tank (Note that when he is full grown he will require a larger enclosure.)
Lamp
Lamp Stand
Powersun 160W UVA/UVB Mercury Bulb
Food Dish
Cute "Flintstones-ish" Basking Rock/Hide
1/3 bag of Millet
Dry Food Assortment (Small Tortoise Pellets, Lentil Beans, and Golden Flax Seeds)

LOCAL ONLY!
I'm in Southern PA and willing to drive a maximum of 2 hours to meet. I'm also near northern Delaware and Maryland.
Willing and able to meet at the next Northwestern Berks Show in Hamburg, PA (Feb 28th)!

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!

(By the way - Hello! I'm new here, guys, so if I do anything inappropriate, please feel free to chastise me! )
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2009, 03:25 AM   #2
Iguanagirl8662
Hello, I'm pretty sure I'm going to the northern Berks Expo this weekend. Are you willing to sell just the Uro?

Old 02-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
Lena's Lizards
I'm trying to sell it all at once, as a package deal, but I guess it really depends on your offer!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
Lena's Lizards
Special Hamburg discount! Willing to let everything go, including the little guy, for $200 if you come pick him up at the Northwestern Berks show this Saturday!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Iguanagirl8662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena's Lizards View Post
I'm trying to sell it all at once, as a package deal, but I guess it really depends on your offer!
I already have plenty of tanks and I just saw some uros for sale near me so I might get one of them but thank you and I hope you find a home for the little guy soon, good luck.

Katie

Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
Lena's Lizards
$200 or best offer. Don't be afraid to ask.. Worst I could say is no!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread