2 babies I got back.. now.. should I keep them??? DUW - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Miss Tuniwha
2 babies I got back.. now.. should I keep them??? DUW

Well.. Long story short, I sold a couple of the babies I produced last year to a local guy..

He ended up selling his entire collection to a buddy of his.. who I (luckily) had met before.

He sold me back my babies..

here are photos of them from today.. They are undersized, but luckily not skinny.. they weigh around 200g each, where as their sibs that I kept (or Alicia or Julie Kept) are around 400

So.. Black back pastel(m), and poss. genetic granite(f).. keep? sell? if so, how much??

HELP!!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
DeeSeven
beautiful snake brandi..I say keep em but I'm just danny

Old 04-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #3
Wolfy-hound
Maybe the female granite. Sweet sweet pastel.. but I think you have a better one already for breeding yes?

Old 04-01-2009, 09:08 PM   #4
SPJ
Is that pastel a female?
If so, PM me. Let's talk.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
Shadera
The pastel's a male. But he sure is nice! If it were me, I'd keep them both.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
Yup. Pastel is a male, the granite is a female..

Granite is most likely genetic.. I made sure a couple friends got one, to help me prove them out (same male with granite back ground, 3 different females, all females had at least one "granite" in the clutch)

I have saved my favourite "granite" girl, so don't need 2.

and still.. torn on the male.. LOL

Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
I'd say fatten them up a little & sell 'em if you don't need them as future breeders. Or sell them to an experienced breeder--what price? That one I can't answer. They are beautiful, though.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #8
edf01
I love that pastel male!! Wow, that back is awesome!! If only i had money to spare!!!

Brandi, if you are hesitant b/c of them not being as thick as the others that age, just fatten them up a bit...

they both look great tho.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!