Reptile City - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-21-2002, 11:40 AM   #31
Jason Cothren
Neil,

Do you not have anything better to do with your time than comb through the BOI looking for posts without full names? You want to be a part of this community so bad that you have taken it upon yourself to police the boards, which unless I am mistaken, you have no authority to do. If people cannot read, understand, and impliment the rules and procedures for this board, then there posts should be deleted just like it states in the rules. We (the users who abide by the rules) should'nt be tortured by your constant, unending blabbering about their lack of "signature". I'm sure your a great guy and all that but damn...

GIVE IT A REST MAN!!!!

Jason

Old 10-21-2002, 11:53 AM   #32
franklinedwards60
Jason,

The Webslave has alot to do and we the users should help to remind people of the rules.

I think Neil is right in letting other know as I do sometimes when I se it and so do others. I believe we all think it would be a loss if alot of these threads were deleted because someone forget thier name.

If you chose to be one of the people who do not care if others follow the rules. Then that is your choice. This site is here for all, and we the members need to try and help when we can.

Old 10-21-2002, 01:29 PM   #33
Jason Cothren
"I think Neil is right in letting other know as I do **sometimes** when I se it and so do others"

Franklin,

I agree that we have to police ourselves. You stated that you do comment **sometimes** implying that you do not comment all the time. Neil comments EVERY TIME. I just get so sick of seeing those lame one liner replies that are both a waste of bandwidth and time. Just my .02

Jason

Old 10-21-2002, 01:56 PM   #34
Python
Ok Neil. My full name is Jeremiah Jensen. Sorry for the mistake.

As far as the buisness plan, there is onepart that he left out. There is no facility for reptilecity. The orders get taken all week then he goes to others to fill the orders. If these suppliers do not have it in stock he then try's to put the blame on them or others.

The customer i just helped get a chargeback waited 1 month to get his snake. Felton tryed to blame this on the supplier also. Then when he finally got the snake it was dead. Felton does see alot of the herps that are sent to customers but if he cannot find it local he has others ship for him. If they are not healthy this makes him and his buisness look bad. But he doesn't see it this way and think's everyone else is to blame.

Anyways it is kinda hard for me to type on a palm pc so am going to give this back to it's owner will check back later.

Jeremiah Jensen

Old 10-21-2002, 01:59 PM   #35
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
This thread is in relation to REPTILE CITY, not about Neil or Jason.  There is already a thread about that.  
Also, since neither Felton nor Jeremiah have posted their full names, it leaves for some important info being deleted that I think is very pertinent and important to the thread at hand.  So please guys, post your full names.  

As far as my opinion of Reptile City, I definitely will not be doing business with them or any of their affiliates.  The whole company sounds like a reptile pyramid scam/multi-level herp marketing.  Also, if I want to get herps shipped to me from a wholesaler, I'll just call the wholesaler directly and get them.  I'd prefer to leave out the multi-level middleman.

Old 08-25-2004, 02:50 AM   #36
1216dex
reptilecity.com and felton willis is pretty good in my book

I ordered a c.b ornate uromastyx from reptilecity.com. I read all the posts about these guys and figured if the could get me a c.b. ornate baby for less than 200 dollars it was a good deal. I kept in contact with a guy named Felton Willis and he always responded to my questions within 24 hours. I ordered and the website statement said that he would be able to have the animals available within 5-7 days. I emailed him after the seventh day and he stated that "We have been busy preparing for the Daytona show." Which is completly understandable in my book if you're preparing a show by yourself (which I get the feeling he was). Also that he would be able to ship it out monday of next week. I emailed felton in a panic Tuesday night that I had not received my shipment and that if he could not give me tracking information that I would want a refund for my money. Well Felton called me back asap (I'm talking 6 am the next day). He said that since the hurricane the guy that has promised him the uromastyx was not at the show and etc. I think this is legit since I live in Iowa and have had to personally deal with several damaging tornados. He promised me a refund and within a week it was there. I would just like to say that these guys are good on their word, and will deal with them in the future if they can get these prices. I ended up putting deposit on a baby from Lindsay Pike like I should have done from the begining. Anyway, Felton is good on his word, and could have taken me for a good one if he wanted too.
PS Thanks webslave, and all the wonderful breeders you have exposed me too.
John Dustin Loy
Last year with the Preveterinary major @ISU

Old 08-25-2004, 04:45 AM   #37
Madd Season Morphs
Thumbs down reptile city

i bought 5 scorpions from them... didnt show up for 5 weeks... call after call.... finally they show up guess what? all dead... so im mad now call them they'll ship me new ones tommarrow...no prob. ive already waited this long... 5 more show 3 weeks later.... DEAD...i gave up.... hell with them.....

Old 10-19-2004, 05:26 PM   #38
fl_firefighter
Reptile City was great to deal with in my book.. I ordered two CB Females from them and they were much bigger than I had expected.. I've only had them less than a week and everything seems fine. Now on the other hand they shipped DHL on a tuesday next day am and I didnt get the balls till FRIDAY.. That is DHLs fault, they said they only ship to my aera on certain days.. I won't EVER use DHL in this area again.. just my 2Cs

Chris Chandler

Old 10-19-2004, 05:32 PM   #39
fl_firefighter
Reptile City was great to deal with in my book.. I ordered two CB Females from them and they were much bigger than I had expected.. I've only had them less than a week and everything seems fine. Now on the other hand they shipped DHL on a tuesday next day am and I didnt get the balls till FRIDAY.. That is DHLs fault, they said they only ship to my aera on certain days.. I won't EVER use DHL in this area again.. just my 2Cs

Chris Chandler

Old 04-20-2009, 03:18 AM   #40
lyndz915
Please go read my posts about reptilecity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!