ShipYourReptiles.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
robyn@Pro Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Robyn, is SYR going to continue to ignore the very direct questions asked?
No, I have already posted that I am not interested in playing this game with you. I have answered your questions a few times, on multiple forums. I don't think anything will please you, so again, please feel free to do business with FedEx, I understand that we can't satisfy you. But we tried.

In fact, earlier today you posted info to lead folks to believe that we did not follow through with a customer as we had said, that we didn't ship them supplies, or a refund check.

And yet I gave you the tracking info, showing that the package arrived, Next Day Air, as scheduled, and at our expense, 9am Friday morning. Last week. You haven't bopped back in to clarify that, or clear that up, so I don't think this is a fair conversation, I don't think you have fair intentions, and this is conversation is no longer a productive one.

I am happy to answer individual questions, and we are happy to continue our intensive customer service, but the best way to reach us is by direct email. I am going nuts trying to keep up with topics on multiple forums

Tags
shipping, shipyourreptiles, shipyourreptiles.com, syr, ups