For Sale 9ft female Tiger retic, het albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
FireLineExotics
9ft female Tiger retic, het albino

We have this super nice female tiger. She was traded in a few days ago, Seems to be nice and calm.no problems so far with hissing or striking. and dont forsee it either.She also on top of being a very pretty retic, a 66% het albino.
we are letting this girl go for 300.00

Thanks!
Dan
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
Slipmattic
beautyful snake non the less, but that enclosure is WAY to small for her, and their is no way that water bowl is not enough to create any type of humidity.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
FireLineExotics
she doesnt stay in there. I had her in there the day I got her ( when I took pictures) while i was making room switching other snakes out so she could go in a custom built enclosure.
So to clear it up she was only in there for a couple hours. and the water bowl I stuck in there was so she could have something to drink if she was thirsty being I traded her and didnt know when she had water last.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #4
big.snakes
would you take trades

Old 06-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
FireLineExotics
What did you have in mind?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-28-2009, 08:30 PM   #6
johnnywaynejackson
what is your number I want to talk number and possible trades, I am serious and I am looking for a tiger her size that is het.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread