female ball python for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
awasung
Angry female ball python for sale.

Here is a lovely ball python i am given out. our python is raised with people, so she is an excellent mates.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
Be aware that this is NOT a real seller people. Scam. Avoid.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #3
TheFragginDragon
Is this the same one as in your other ad? You know, the non-venomous one that lays 50-75 eggs?

Old 08-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
RJK890
SCAMMER!!!

I am so excited!!!

I just sent $1200. Western Union for this girl, and guess what, She is gravid from breeding with a male Pied!!!

What a steal, huh???

I will update this thread with pics as soon as she arrives...

Don't hold your breath...

Old 08-21-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
xtremeandy
Exclamation

was it the spelling that gave it away!!!???

Old 08-22-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
Darkice
You are having a lovely ball pythons. Is all you pythons for sale like. How does travel pythons.
I has good english right.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #7
Matt2979
What a STEAL!!! A free ALBINO ball python and all I have to pay for is shipping!! of course shipping is nearly A GRAND!!!!! not to mention...the python DOES NOT EXIST!!

How can we ban these scammers for scamming our community??

Old 08-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
Semperfi3005
Seriously......these freakin scammer need a message sent to them. They might be able to pull that crap on craigslist but NOT HERE. The worst part about it is they are like mites just when you think you have gotten rid of them you find one more sucking the blood out of your collection. Its all about gettin the word out I guess. The more we expose people who feel the need to scam people out of money THE MORE THEY WILL GO AWAY. So whoever you are sitting behind one of those busted internet cafe computers......just know we see right through your lies and BS. Dont come on fauna with your broken english trying to get money for snakes you dont have......unless you have a family inheritance for me lol

Old 08-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #9
jasbus
I'm very interested in your albino ball boa viper constrictor. I'll give you more than you are asking for it, I'm that serious.
I happen to have a buying agent in your area, how weird! Problem is, I already sent hiim a check for him to purchase a purple and pink dwarf elephant, but the deal just fell through.
So, he has an endorsed check in the amount of $4,000 US dollars. If you could be so kind as to take the check, and just give me the cash back on the remaining amount, and just return it with the reptile, I'd appreciate it.
This is just incredible that you happen to be in the same area, what good luck I have!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread