Bad Guy Jackie Prophet/Terrel Lee/Terrel Johnson - tjnjohnson@yahoo.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #11
mapleman
Copy of shipping tag from box:

Old 12-12-2009, 10:00 PM   #12
lvl0rg4n
Lee,

That has your full address and phone number on it. You may want to see if a mod will remove it so you can blur out your personal information (as well as teh sellers).

Old 12-12-2009, 10:17 PM   #13
mapleman
Thanks Morgan, will do!

Lee

Old 12-13-2009, 03:30 AM   #14
ForkedTung
Quote:
To: Lee Hingle
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2009 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: POG

I am unable to ship on Mondays as I am at work all day. I do not want to ship this Tuesday for Wednesday in case something happens.

How does next Tuesday for Wednesday sound?

Thanks
The fact ( proven by the email above) that the seller indicated that the shipping would be overnight,
( regardless of when it actually shipped ) which is the industry standard and common sense, especially in the Winter months, especially shipping from Ohio, I should know; and the fact (proven by the shipping label) they didn't and then pulled the old 'switcheroo' on shipping and did a poor job of it to boot( Lee please post any pics of the shipping box, warmer etc... if possible) is enough to make them liable for all vet bills or a refund of vet bills or to pay the cost of shipping of the snakes (done properly this time as I'm sure Lee can) back for a full refund and an apology for being cheapos. The two days of no contact are moot, because of what the seller said and then did (lied!) IMHO

Old 12-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #15
mapleman
Thanks Kyle. I will get photos of the box today and post.

I will say that I did not think of keeping the box and put it outside for the trash. I still have it, but it has been rained on for a week off and on. However, the heat pack is still intact.

Lee Hingle

Old 12-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #16
SnakeEyesExotics
I personally would have voiced my frustration of the shipping methods immediately instead of letting it go, but I suppose that is not important at this point. The seller was 100% in the wrong by saying one thing and doing something entirely different - as in the two day shipping. If someone is going to pay you that type of money for a snake, or any type of money for that matter, it is your responsibility to get that animal to them as safely as humanly possible. Two day shipping is ridiculous!

Anya Hogan

Old 12-14-2009, 11:30 AM   #17
Kaminoke
Are they even FedEx certified? You have to have a FedEx account first, and there is none on that shipping slip. Also there is no way that FedEx would certify a box put together as you are describing. Either they are not certified, meaning the snake was not legally shipped, or they are, meaning they can't claim that they didn't know any better about how to package a snake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!