Bad Guy Nicole Norton Howling Gale dragons - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2009, 04:45 AM   #251
Omnomnami
G'night everyone, and good luck with sorting things out, Justin and Nicole...

...Or should I say Justin and Ed...?

Old 12-24-2009, 05:00 AM   #252
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgl08 View Post
I have a problem with this post how are you going to contradict yourself in the same sentence. 1. I have never spoken to you or Ed over the phone in my life. Only by emails. I feel as though you want to come down on me b/c I state in previous post that Cole09 was created a day before the bann occurred. I asked you to clear it up on the post you stated it was off topic and asked me not to post your emails but here's Ed Clark bringing it up again.
I didn't contradict myself - I said that I had no problem believing that you could have left that message. I also stated that I wasn't saying you did (just that the idea was believable). In a subsequent post, I stated that my not agreeing with the opinion some people were posting was not "proof", and that I was not presenting it as such.
I also didn't ask you not to post my PMs - I told you that the whole topic of your bans is off topic to this thread & didn't belong here...and that, for that reason, I would not address it here. At that point (and at a few others) I advised you that if you wanted to make a public issue of it, you should start a thread in the Fauna Feedback Forum.
Quote:
HHmoore you may be the moderator and have a little power but right is right wrong is wrong. After the statement you made above that I quoted you emailed me at 1 am asking for my phone number so you can call me???? What it sound to me like you already have you mind made up to what you want to believe. In my opinion you would be basis.
So I sent you a message at 1am - that's when I got back to the computer. It isn't as if I wanted to call you right that minute. Frankly, I don't WANT to talk to you...anymore than I wanted to talk to Nicole. I don't know if you left the message I heard, nor do I really care...the only reason I asked if I could call you was to try to put an end to all this useless back and forth. The reality is that it would be just as likely to not resolve anything...unless I was SURE enough to say definitively that it was, or was not, you.
Quote:
You always state keep something private as far as I am concerned I have nothing to hide so anything you want to ask me then you can ask me on a thread.
Again, I never said to keep it private (or not to post my emails)...the closest thing I said to that was that The infraction system and the PM system keep most of this stuff private, and that is how the members wanted it. Once upon a time, the infraction points a member had earned were displayed; and, by clicking on that number, one could view the infractions and be linked to the corresponding post. It was nice in a lot of ways, but many people felt it was embarassing to have that information accessible to other members. It probably is better this way, BUT people can't tell that problems have been addressed...and the assumption is often that another member's behavior is being ignored or tolerated.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #253
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
"The dragon world isnt a big world but it can be when your new and looking for a animal. Face it most people dont do there research on who they are buying from. Some times they just buy, and realize they didnt get the deal they thought they were getting. Or they got screwed."

My advice was, that if you don't have dragon friends, then make some. Good, respectable breeders who are really knowledgable are usually very willing to steer people in the right direction. I get a lot of e mails and I do recommend people to newbies. For those people who "just buy" and get screwed, BOI will not help them. What BOI does do is gives bad buyers a chance to slam reputable breeders and sellers, and gives the people who buy without doing their homework the chance to do it. I am in no way refering to the breeder and buyer in this drawn out miserable bitch session. I have made my decision about the two, and everyone reading has the chance and right to do the same.
I am getting the impression that you are ready to kill off the BOI, Internet sales, and anything other than shows..... IMO, you are the type of person that should be banned from the BOI..if you don't believe in it's worth and don't support it, you shouldn't even BE here I would have you banned just so that you couldn't continue to spread your poison (but it's a free world).

The truth of the statement you posted "What BOI does is gives BAD buyers a chance to slam REPUTABLE breeders," is while there have been some wrongly labeled posts on reputable breeders, they usually straighten out as the post goes on, quite unlike the posts of the DISREPUTABLE breeders who usually end up showing the stripes of their shorts/panties, so having a "Bad guy post is not in and of itself a "slam" it's what was revealed in the post that counts.

Interesting while you are pointing out that this is a long drawn out ***** session that YOU are contributing to it.

(and now me, again ... )

Old 12-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #254
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post

As far as banning the OP... I agree with Harald.... kinda hard to ban for something that happened off site.
I don't see it that way at all, he is a fauna member that replied to an ad placed on fauna by another fauna member....it was all fauna related.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:42 AM   #255
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I don't see it that way at all, he is a fauna member that replied to an ad placed on fauna by another fauna member....it was all fauna related.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #256
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
In that case.... I apologize Ed. I mistook what you were trying to convey.
Thank you Kevin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a perfect world we would all like to see emails posted to help us draw conclusions. alot of this transaction was on the phone. justin left numerous threats on Nicole's voice mail....thats all we have as proof, at times you work with what you have available to you.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:09 AM   #257
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
If he's banned on YOUR request, imo, it will certainly be the death knell of the BOI.
Quote:
***I really meant to shut up.....shutting up...carry on.
Quote:
I am getting the impression that you are ready to kill off the BOI,

(and now me, again ... )
Quote:

Overdosing on your meds sweetie?

Old 12-24-2009, 10:33 AM   #258
mgl08
First off HHmoore I have emails where I asked you if I could post the pm you said I should not I have where you stated that I can post them here I don't have a problem with doing that. I'm just saying to stop all the confusion just speak to me in front of everyone. In my opinion in that quote you were contradicting you self all day. You were just trying to cover your self at the same time.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #259
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Overdosing on your meds sweetie?
Nah, haven't taken them yet.

ED, Justin didn't handle his side of the deal very well..Nicole didn't come up smelling like roses either and that side link that I read really left a bad taste in my mouth...then again...you certainly have NOT helped issues, so I was getting a tad testy.....

<<off to take some meds and get a shovel>>.....I need them to get though this BS being spewed....

Old 12-24-2009, 12:08 PM   #260
dragonluver83
Respectifully disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Not to start a war Nichole, but if BOI was the key to the reptile universe, why is it going away? I see slamfests against people I do business with and people I know and respect all the time. Doesn't change my mind. And I knew about the key scabs in this scenario long before BOI confirmed it.
The b.o.i. isnt the key to the reptile universe, but it can give you a good idea if you want to buss with a certain person or not. I can see in a way where you see it to be a slamfest. But i see it as a helpful tool to do research on a breeders back ground. And if you have more than one person/friend/buss partner, what have you on the b.o.i. maybe it's cause they do crap buss from time to time. Your not going to show up on the b.o.i repeatedly if you do good buss. Kinda funny you want to use this tool/post/.b.o.i, but you dont want to contribute to it. Maybe 40 yrs ago all they had was reptile expos, and shows. But in this day and age, there are many different ways to sell your reptiles. Internet being a key way to do some of your sales. And whats a better way to keep up with others good business on the web???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
I never said is was the key to the reptile universe, I just simply stated that it has been a big help to several different parties. I know the reptile industry would survive without it, as do most people, but it has been a big help.

I honestly don't see why people are advertising this BOI saying "HELP BY PURCHASING YOUR COINS, IT'S A BIG DEAL!" When I know several respectable breeders without them, including you, Mark!

And I honestly don't understand why the BOI would magically "disappear" if people stopped donating by purchasing their coins. If something was going to happen to the BOI, it seems like it would have happened already.
The coins are not for respectable breeders, Nicole. its to help fund the b.o.i. i guess nobody reads other parts of the forum. Rich is about done with his animals. and it cost a reasonable amount of money to keep the b.o.i. up and running. All he is asking for is help from the fauna community. Just alittle funding for the b.o.i. is all he ask for. The b.o.i. wont just disappear, i think he said he's going to try and keep it up for contributing members only. Or something like that. I believe the post i read said something will happen to the b.o.i. at the beginning of 2010. So i guess we will find out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark